Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Wedding!

The big day has arrived.....(sadly not the baby) our friend and roomie Blake got married this last weekend. Brad was one of the "groomsmen," and Morg well she got a pretty dress and got to run around and be pretty. She was Blake's girl. I thought I would post a couple pictures of my cute hubby in his tux and my sweet baby girl in her dress for the wedding. We had fun! It was an amazing wedding and I am so happy for Blake and his wife Shannon. We love them dearly. My daughter is going to have withdrawals here shortly when she can't go and wake Blake up in the morning and snuggle with him. This was the reception in Blackfoot...... next weekend Brad gets to venture by himself to Cambridge for the reception there (unless something miraculous happens in the meantime..... not counting on it!) I don't have permission to go.... I am sad because I love his family dearly. They treat us as their own kids.

The fam in our hot pink, black, and polka dots.....

Morg with her "boys"

Morgyn is obsessed with any temple. She loves them. We drive by the temple at least 3 times a week for her to see "Naroni" and she makes me sing her the song "I love to see the temple" every night before bed. In this picture we asked her who it was on top of the temple and she said Naroni mom! I said what is his full name.... trying to get her to say Angel Moroni.... and she said in a gruff voice "BIG Naroni!"
She is pretty darn cute!

She was such a good girl that day! She kept telling me how pretty the flowers were!

After the reception we drove home really late. I woke up the next morning tired and grouchy. My sisters called and told me they were headed to Twin for the afternoon. Hallelujah! It was a much needed day with the girls. Brad watched the kids for a while so that we could get out of the house and spend some much needed time together! So were did we end up???? At our favorite store!! heheh Us girls have our hubby's figured out..... (besides Stacy, she does know how to work the system with her brother in laws!) All we have to say is we need time together and they know just where we are headed. Stacy is graduating this week and we are all having a hard time with it. It was fun to get out and just be girls and do some shopping. Thanks Keesy and Sara for an awesome afternoon! Love you guys! You ARE THE BEST!!!!

2 comments:

The Egan Family said...

We did have fun didnt we! Once we were able to GET AWAY! Thanks for an awesome day-I think Stac would agree it was some much needed triplet time. Olive juice. Cant wait till you pop that boy out and Stac and I can come take care of you! :)

Gillett Family said...

Yes She is WAY CUTE!!! I love Brad in HOT PINK, he should wear it more often!!!!! haha :)