Saturday, June 28, 2008

We LOVE Summer Time!!!

I feel bad that I haven't posted for a couple weeks. We are just trying to enjoy the nice weather and take advantage of the time we get to spend together as a family. Morgyn is growing like a weed and constantly saying new things and doing new things. Every once in awhile I can get her to go the bathroom on her potty. We're getting there. (Hopefully) She loves to visit the neighbors and go swimming. I have a hard time keeping her in the yard when the big yellow van is outside. She thinks that is her invitation to go across the driveway. We are sooooo thankful for amazing neighbors that opened up their home to us. They are so good to us. Funny story the other day Dean came over to drop something off, meanwhile he was on his lunch break and couldn't stay long. Morg kept trying to get him to pick her up and put his arm around her. When he stood up to go and closed the door she put her hands on her face and started screaming. It was very comical. Brad is Brad.....still busy as ever. Comes home from work and then goes back late at night to get things done. He amazes me! He never sits down. We finally got the back yard planted. I can't wait for nice grass. It's coming. Eventually!! Maybe by the end of the summer.... now we need a new fence. The crazy wind storm blew part of it down. Our tree in back also bumped the transformer so our neighbors were without power for 2 hours. Hopefully we can get Idaho Power to come and cut down the tree so we won't have these problems again. Well then there is me.... I have been busy going to work... cleaning the house, and taking care of my wonderful family. I love being a Mom and a wife. It's great (sometimes, heheh) I am posting some pics of what we have been up to lately!!!


Swimming at Grandma Sherri's!
Riding in the bug with Aunt Stacy!
Riding the tube with Mom and Dad. She was such a trooper!
Playing on the porch in my new swing!
Spending the weekend with Krewby!!! We had so much fun!!!

7 comments:

Deidra said...

Morgyn is so big! When is her dad going to teach her his kneeboarding tricks?

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures. I love the one with her in the bug. Very cute!

Tara said...

Does Stacy have a convertible bug?!?
Looks like fun. Love the french braid in Morgyn's hair.

Royal Princess Academy said...

The sunglasses are too cute! Miss you guys tons!

Bateman said...

Oh our sweet little Morgyn! She is so dang cute! We miss you guys and we would love to hang out again! We love all the pics!! Thanks for being our friends! We love the Hanks!

Heather K said...

Great summer update POST! Lagoon was great for Mally....she loved the water park and there is a kiddie section where it is just less than 46" so she could ride about 10 rides and the merry go round and ferris wheel with you. It was a blast but spendy too! We actually did not buy Mally a ticket and you can pay for rides with individual tickets but they didn't even check her.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sage, it was good hearing from you, sorry it took me so long to respond. Your little girl is so CUTE! Looks like you are having fun. I still can't believe you and sara are moms! I love blogs, it's a good way to keep in touch.