Well we have FINALLY finished the bathroom downstairs. It's been finished for a month now but I haven't had a chance to post about it and I haven't finished with my decorations. I am so glad it is done. Our house is getting bigger. Well not really but more things added to it. Brad worked so hard on this bathroom. I forget it's there. The other day we were watchin tv together and I ran upstairs to use the restroom. When I came back down Brad was laughin at me.... and he pointed to the new bathroom. I totally spaced that we had a bathroom down there. He was able to get a lot of the stuff from work. I know it's weird but we have a jetted tub in our guest bathroom. But hey when you can get them cheaper than a normal tub WHY NOT!!! Morgyn likes to take baths in it with the jets. I use the tub to coax Daison (my nephew) into stayin a little bit longer at my house and to take a bath with Morg. Haven't got him convinced to stay the night with us yet.... one day I will succeed! Not a lot is going on here. Brad and I are really busy with work and church, the new temple, raisin a child... Brad plays softball.... and oh yeah we got our lawn planted in the back. That's a work in progress. I am just ready for everything to be DONE!! Well until next time.... in the words of my dorky husband... "Be cool, and if you can't be cool, be like me!!!


Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
11 comments:
Gosh that's such a cool house, where ever did you find it. But seriously the bathroom is awesome. I am so impressed with it and I love the color. I'm excited to see how the back it turning out not that it's not just a dirt pit anymore! I know you've got to be looking forward to that.
Yeah, turned out nice! That is our summer project too....bathroom and carpet downstairs! Now we just need a slow weekend to get it done!
It looks great. Ryan is totally wanting a jetted tub now. He would be in heaven. Brad is such a hard worker...tell him good work.
I think you should come decorate my house. You are so good at it, and I really don't like thinking about it.
I wanna come over. Will you invite me? Granny and Gramps always tell me what a handyman Brad is
Cute bathroom! Is this the same house you guys have been in for a while or have you moved sometime in the last two years? I can't wait until we get a house and I actually get to paint some walls!
hey it looks good!! i need to come see your house, i hear that it's so cute!
It looks great! Yeah for Brad's handyman skills and your decorating skills. I'm glad you're getting things done. I know how nice that is!
Hi Sage - the bathroom looks awesome! How exciting for you guys. Grandma has told me all about your house and how nice it is. I need to come see!
I like the color..... :) That will be nice to have that bathroom downstairs. The decorations look good.
WoW! You guys have done so much with this house. Whenever Mike and I have drove past your house we love what you have done to it. We havent even seen the inside. You guys have worked hard! Great Job!!
your bathroom looks so great! A jetted tub would easily coax me into staying the night. Tell Brad good work!
Post a Comment