A couple of weeks ago Brad, Morgyn and I had the opportunity to go to the Boise airport and see our beloved friend Blake come home from his mission. It was such an awesome experience. He is truly an amazing person. We also had the opportunity to go spend some time with his family and him in Cambridge. This fall Blake is coming back to Twin and will be staying with us while he attends CSI!! I am EXCITED!! Morg will have a NEW babysitter. Blake has a humbled spirit since he has been home and I am so grateful for the influence that he has on my husband and our family. It will be fun to have a big brother at out house again. Morg is starting to warm up to him and we try and let her visit with him when he calls... one day.... they will be buddies!!!
On a final note I just wanted to say how grateful I am for this gospel and how we have the ability to send missionaries out all over the world and preach the gospel. Brad is the ward mission leader in our ward and we have the WONDERFUL opportunity to have the missionaries in our home LOTS!!! (We love them!) They have such a great spirit! I am grateful that my Heavenly Father loves me and despite everything that happens in this world No MATTER what he is someone I can always turn to for help. I am grateful for a Father and a Husband that holds the priesthood to help me when I am feeling down or someone to talk to about all our "life problems!" I am so grateful for SARA. She is my mentor.. I love her with all my heart. I know we were sent together!! Last.... I want to thank my friends... you know who you are..... for always being there for me and for helping me with everything!!! Thanks I love you guys!!!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
7 comments:
wow, feel the love! I am so glad that you guys got to come visit us! I wish it had been longer though, I got really lonely after you left. You really need to come more often.
I lUb U BeaRy muCH! Dont stress the small stuff...those who know you and Love you know the person you are! We love you because you are YOU! Remember I gots some musk-les...these canon's on my arms are ready to do some damage! ;) Love you
Hey Sage! Your silly sister has been teaching me how to blog and I'm pretty sure she's regretting it BIGTIME! I've bugged her all week long to help me. It's pretty fun.
Anyhoo, I've been stalking your blog and it's dang cute! Morg is darling!
Hurry and post more so I can get more ideas!
It's the TRUTH too! Im grounding myself from her! JK
Hey Sage! My friend Mandie lives up here in Boise and we took those pics at the Boise Train Depot just down the road from my house. I know she would love to do some for you of you decide to come up this way. It would be fun to see you and we could do lunch with our girls. Let me know what you think!!
HEY!!!When does Brad play DL Evans softball team? You better come and
cheer for both of us. I hit a 2nd base and 3rd base hit last game! I out did Zach and it was really FUN!
Hi Sage...I found your blog through Roxanne..It has been fun reading what you have been up...I sure miss all of you from twin....I'll keep in touch thought....Jessica
Post a Comment