This last Friday our Dr's closed the office and took whatever employees that wanted to go for a tour of temple. I had already been but decided that this was an opportunity for me to share something that is important to me, with some of my friends at work. The feeling was so different this time. Our family went a couple of weeks ago, but this time the spirit was different. When I went with Morg and Brad I was so concerned about her being quiet that I really didn't get to enjoy myself. I left Morg at daycare this time and was prepared to have a spiritual experience. I am sooooo grateful for the testimony building experience that I had. We had one of the largest groups ever. There was about 40 or so people. While we were watching the movie I knew that this was going to be an experience I would never forget and that the spirit would testify to some of the people I worked with the truthfulness of our gospel. Afterwards I wanted a picture with them so that I would have this memory forever. Not everyone that went is pictured but I was able to get some. I am so grateful for the Dr's that I work for. Not only are they amazing men... they are all members of the church. It was awesome to see them all there and see their faces as they were sharing this experience with us. They truly care for all their employees and would do anything for them. It's kinda hard to explain. I was just touched by the spirit and am grateful that i was able to go be with them.
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
2 comments:
What a neat experince. I'm glad you had a good time, and that you work for such great people!
What a great picture. We went to the Rexburg open house with our girls and it was a great experience for them. Saryah is old enough that she recognized the importance of the temple and she was able to feel the spirit as well.
Post a Comment