Wow...... my last post was January.... and it's ALMOST March. Whoops. We have been crazy busy, but trying to enjoy every moment we can with our kids. Let's see Valentines.... was just around the corner. This year i wanted to do something special for the "grandparents." They are so important to my kids. Our life would be so crappy without them. I went to Michael's and bought some wood frames and we painted and decorated them. I have a friend who has a vinyl cutter and made me some cute stickers to put on the frames. Then I put my kids SUPER cute picture in them. (If my Grandpa Campbell is reading this.... sorry sorry sorry..... your picture is on its way) It was fun to watch Morgyn give her "prises" to her Grandparents. She informed Traci (Dean and Sherri's daughter) that she only had a present for Grandma Sherri and Grandpa Dean cause Mom said. (She is SPUNKY) I am truely grateful for our Grandparents ..... even the adopted ones. They love and cherish my kids and that means more to Brad and I than anything! Now the kids..... growing up for Valentines my mom and dad always got us something special. This year Ryker got his own "boy" ball and Morgyn got a littlest pet shop thing..... ?? (those are strange) It was fun to be able to enjoy some time with my spouse too.
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago


6 comments:
How cute!!! I love the frame idea. Super cute idea!
Your frames turned out darling. I enjoyed talkin with ya the other night... Hope to hear from ya on Sat!
Oh I miss those kids :( and you too of course :) what you guys doing the end of march? we might head down that way. let us know if you'll be around
Your kiddos are such cuties. I need to blog I haven't since christmas. Your presents to grandparents are an adorable idea.
You are so creative. The frames turned out cute!
So now I'm snooping on your blog Sage! So super cute!!! Your kids are adorable! :)
Post a Comment