I have this NEW horrible addiction..... it all started when my doctors gave me this for Christmas..
Then I requested more..... from my spouse! (Who surprised me with 2 for Christmas) ..... you can't just have 1....
And have made MANY more to follow. They are awesome. I love LOVE love it. I made some super cute ones for my Mom and friends for Christmas. (No pictures sorry...)Now my sisters try to find ways to strike up deals into getting them more.
Made this one this morning. (Surprise Sister!) I am crazy addicted. I have people asking all the time. So I am throwing this out there.... If anyone is interested in one..... I am not going to post all my prices, give me a call.Now I have a horrible addiction and it involves my kids..... Brad informed me if I buy one more...
HAT..... I am in trouble. hahahah
Ryk hates his. A girl came into work the other day with a whole bunch. So I bought 2. My friend Jo going to show me how to make this..... right.... heheheI guess I have my parents genes and love crafts. I don't know what my deal is lately but making my own decorations is another addiction. I figure since I have "Brad Depot" in my garage I might as well take advantage. Brad just laughs. The girls at work tease me.... they call my "Molly" for Molly Mormon, cause I am constantly showing things that I am making or going to make..... (like my Christmas trees. Many people underestimated me.... )
This is for Morgyn's room. It is all the colors of her room. It will sit on her shelf her Grandpa Timmy made.
And here is Ryker's. (Morg already has letters.) I wanted something different for him. Now I am on the quest to find wooden airplanes.... to hang from the ceiling and for his shelf... (that I hope Grandpa Timmy is makin for him too, HINT HINT)I have many more fun projects in mind. I have to do something. Probably won't post all the them either. But thought I would share a few. I haven't posted in a while. Didn't want to bore with details of our Christmas. It was great. Just ready for Spring now.




11 comments:
HOw fun! I LOVE the Ryker letters, super cute!!! Are those the hats Steph brought in? I LOVE the ones my sister in law made my kiddos!
I love all of them, and the watches are so fun! I made ones for my mom and mother in law a couple years ago. I need to make one for me. R's letters are my favorite I think.
FUN!!! I love all your little projects. The hats are to die for. I've been wanting to get Livs some. Hope work is good.
Everything is so cute!!! Love the hats. Good job.... I am in need of a few more watch bands I may have to give ya a call and have you make me a few!!!!
Love your watches such a crafty woman.
I like R's letters too. Do you have a cricut? I got one for my birthday this year. I need to be using it more though so much fun stuff to make..
I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! They are so cute! The stuff you made is cute too! You are a crafty girl! It's ok to be a "molly" if your crafty stuff is cute!
Those blocks turned out SUPER CUTE!!! You have made all sorts of cute stuff! And those hats on Morgyn are absolutely adorable.
Hey there. Cute posts, love the hats and cute crafts that you are making. Hope all is going well. Can't believe how big your kids are getting. Give them a hug from us. Talk to ya later.
Thanks for my cute new band for my watch, I even wore it today to church! Its super cute! Miss you guys so much! I loved the surprise, you made my day! love you!
Sage I ran across your blog and I could not help but leave a comment, you have the most beautiful children. I knew you had another baby but I hadn't seen any pictures. He is adorable. Where do you guys live? -Hillary Ramsey
I have a similar addiction to the watch bands...I'm jealous you have access to so many stores to purchase supplies from. Thanks for sharing all the fun crafts! Give the kids a hung from us...We miss you all so much!
Post a Comment