So I've been ragged on the last couple of weeks to get this blog page done and I have FINALLY done it! It's was rough getting started but I think I've got the hang of it. First off I will kinda give ya a fill in on what our lives have been like the last couple months! Brad is a busy body. He is constantly working. He works for a wholesale plumbing company where he is the warehouse manager. He loves his job and enjoys learning new things everyday. In his spare time he has been working on our house. Since we moved into our house in August of 2006 he has remodeled the bathroom, added a new garage, finished our basement and is currently adding some bed rooms downstairs along with painting our house all the funky colors that I can come up with. He is truly talented and always keeps busy.
I am currently working for a Magic Valley Women's Health, which is an OB/GYN office. I love my job sooo much. We have 5 docs all of which are LDS and one of which is my bishop. They are truly amazing men along with all the nurses, PA's and everyone else there. Most of us are women and get together at least once a month and hang out! I work 4 days one week and 3 1/2 the next. So I get a little time at home to be with mt baby. Which brings me to the most important part of our lives... our sweet Morgyn.
Morgyn was born on Sat Nov. 18th, 06. She was a whopping 8 lbs 3 oz. (A HUGE BABY) She is 15 months now and is growing everyday. We enjoy every moment with her and love watching her learn new things. Brad and I always wonder what our lives would be like without her. She truly is an angel. When i was pregnant we were having a hard time finding a middle name for her. At that time my sister Sara was living back east and I was having a hard time with her being gone. I wasn't able to see her as much as I would like and I knew that our lives were changing and wasn't sure how far away she would be in the future. That is when I knew Morgyn's middle name was supposed to be Sara. She was my little piece of Sara that I needed to have each day. I am truly amazed now how much she reminds me of her, and for that I am eternally grateful.
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
3 comments:
Cute Sage I like it. You should check out our blog. I updated. it. I'll keeping checking in for some cute pictures.
Sage! Yay! I have been waiting for you to start your blog! We don't get to keep in touch as much as I'd like- so this is so fun! Morgyn is SO adorable! What a cute little family!
It's about dang time you get this thing running!!! j/k It was so fun to see you guys at Christmas. Hope all is well. We will have to get together when we come home again. Plan a little trip and come stay with us!! Take care!!
Post a Comment