
This is my cute little Valentine's gift we got from my Momo. I know it is something stupid, but I was sooo excited to get it. Mo was very excited to give it to us. What a sweet little girl she is. This was truly one of the best valentines ever. I can't wait for the many more craft projects we will (hopefully) recieve as gifts.
Sara is ALWAYS texting me on Thursdays (my day off) and telling me to send her a picture of Morgyn. So this one is for you Aunt Lala! hehe WE LOVE YOU!!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
5 comments:
Cute little girl. i am not in on the blogging thing but i figured i would say hi and look at you awesome family! You guys look like you have so much fun. By the way the is Ryan Bailey not Lindsay my wife....ya impressive i know! Well thought your blog was cute keep in touch. Your 7th grade boyfriend! ahahaha
Oh my goodness... Ryan is such a dork! YOur 7th grade boyfriend>.... Kate and I were busting up! Anyway....Check out my blog….. you have been BAG TAGGED!!!!! Love, Nicole
She is so cute. I love that picture.
Sage! Hey this is Lindsay... Ryan's Wife! Thanks for your comment. I see that Ryan beat me to writing you back. I told him that you wrote to him so he was excited to write you back himself but I thought I would say hi too. Yes, I do remember you and your sister Sarah. I know a lot more about Burley people then they think I do probably. I get filled in by Ryan and Nicole. But I remember seeing you girls at the rodeo this summer too and you had your cute kids. I love your pictures, your daughter is adorable. So I have to tell you that me and Ryan have decided that our first girls name is going to be Sage. I just love your name! I haven't heard it much and I decided it like a year ago and have stuck with it. Because we are having a boy now... I have 0 names planned. But just so you know I think you have a cute name. I will add you to our blog so we can all keep in touch. It will be fun to get to know you better;)
YAY!!! I am so glad that you've updated your blog..... She is getting so big Sage! I loved seeing her a couple of weekends ago..... She's such a cutie.. they grow so fast! now... MORE PICS MORE PICS!!!! :) Love ya babe!
Post a Comment