

I had to add these pictures. I have these in a collage on my wall and sit and stare at them everyday and think of how grateful I am for what I have.
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago


I had to add these pictures. I have these in a collage on my wall and sit and stare at them everyday and think of how grateful I am for what I have.
Posted by Sage Hanks at 6:10 PM
8 comments:
melafo
Hi Sage! I was blog browsing and somehow stumbled onto here. CRAZY! Your daughter is so beautiful! I love these pictures. Did you have them taken by someone around here? It's so fun to see your family again!
I love those pictures. They are so cute.
Hey Sage, I didn't know you started a blog. I am glad because you can be hard to get ahold of. I will link you if that is okay.
Your pictures are super cute! Glad to see that you finally joined the blogging world,you'll be hooked soon!
Sage,
I'm so glad you found me. I am totally new to this whole blog thing. Ryan and Lindsay have one started,I will have to pass yours along. I am sure Ry would love to see it! DId you hear that they are having a boy??? He is so excited! Anyway your family is beautiful!!!! Stay in touch! Love, Nicole
Hey!! What cute family pictures!! He is a doll!! I love finding people's blog!! Hope all is well. Just wanted to say hi!!
How sweet!
Post a Comment