Monday, April 14, 2008

Reflections of Christ

Today I took the day off and was checkin my blog and kinda got snoopin around and came upon this website. It is the video for the Mesa Arizona Visitors Center. The blog is the all the postings of the actual directors and stuff for the video. WOW very powerful. A couple paragraphs down is the actual website. Check it out. It is truly amazing. The other day in church our neighbor sang this song. It was BEAUTIFUL! I am glad I found this website, now when I am having a rough day I will be reminded of what my Savior sacrificed for me. My trials are minimal compared to the things that he went through. How grateful I am for Savior!

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/

2 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

I watched this video last week- VERY GOOD....

The Cook Clan said...

Isn't that a great video. I love it. It is true, we have so much to be grateful for.