Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Random Post!

So i haven't posted in awhile!!! We have been soooo busy with work and other things that I haven't had an oppertunity to post anything. Last weekend we had a HUGE family get together for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. I got to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen in probably 6 years. We had a blast. Here are some pics!


This is my grandpa!!! We found him sitting in his chair listening to my super cute little sister play the piano. He turned and caught us watching him. He truly is an amazing man. I love him dearly and look up to him so much. He is a man of many talents! He truly has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. I am so grateful to have him in my life and that he is always there for his grandkids! At the family dinner we were all asked to write down something that we remember of our grandparents. It was amazing to me how many of our memories were all the same. I will always cherish the songs he would sing to us when were little and rock us to sleep. (till we were NOW!!! haha jk, now we lay our heads in his lap and he plays with our hair!) I remember his bike rides, or how he would play baseball in the back yard with us. He was a trooper and let us comb his hair like Ace Ventura! I will never forget his laugh and how it is contagious! I will never forget the day i got in my car accident a few years back (I was going to stay with them for a few days!) and they came to the hospital to get me. The concern in his eyes and his genuine love! I will never forget the blessing he gave me right before I went in for my CAT scan. I was sooo nervous but he calmed my fears!! i truely love him and thank my Heavenly Father everyday for allowing him to be in our lives!
My mom got bored and took "her" grandkids for a ride in grandpa's cart. They were all giggling. It was fun to see how my fun they were having.
This is my super cute, and really adorable little sister. We call her Keesey!!! She and I have a lot in common. Most of all we both have grills!!! (BRACES, YIKES!!) She is an amazing girl and she means so much to me!! I am so grateful that my parents didn't give up on just 3 kids, they decided to have one more!! I love you Stac!
Auntie Kristen! Isn't she beautiful!! My goal is to be dark like her one day!! Ahh probably not! She lives in California and we don't get to see her very often but we all adore her!! She is an amazing person and has a heart of Gold. We claim her as a mother too. I love her dearly and am truly cherish the relationship i have with her!
This is "T" His name is short for something, but I can't spell his name, so I won't waist the time. He is good friends with my Aunt Kris. We have known him forever and he has kinda just been part of the family. This man is amazing. He has a great story behind him and i look up to him for the sacrifices he has made in him life. He is originally from Ethiopia and came to America as an exchange student. He made his life here and has a big construction company. He is an amazing entrepreneur.He is a very giving individual. In his culture he was taught to give, and he is always trying to give.... give of his heart! I love him for the courage he has always given me to stick with things and work hard!!!

This is my Mom and all her sisters, her parents and her aunt! The look real excited!! I love my family to pieces. I wonder everyday why some people don't believe in a God. And I want to say look around you! There are things that happen in our lives everyday that only testify truth in him. Our family is a big part of that!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

oh my gosh sage! It's seriousy scary how much you and your little sis look alike, I honestly can't tell the difference unless I look really close. This was a fun post to read, and Ethan was so excited to hear all the happy birthdays I read to him off the blog. Thanks!

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures thanks for sharing.