It's been a rough couple of weeks with a lot going on, so I decided that I needed a weekend away... which meant a weekend with my bestest friend in the whole world!! SARA!!!! Although I missed my hubby terribly it was a fun weekend and a much needed break away from HOME IMPROVEMENTS!!!! We went to Wingers and had dinner just the 4 of us!! Sara works with a guy that is trying to build up his photography business so he asked if he could take pictures of our family. It was really fun. Krew was a great sport, and Morg on the other hand was a GROUCH. She didn't want anyone near her but me. We also got some twin pictures. On Saturday night we went and bought light sticks for the kids and turned off the lights, turned up the music and let the kids run around. It was so much fun. The kiddys loved it. Thanks Zac and Heather for the idea. I couldn't get the flash to turn off so we got color pics. On the way home i stopped in Burley to see my parents. They asked Morgyn if she wanted to go see her new surprise. We went down to my dads shop and in it was a new boat.... well new to us!!! YEAH!!! Sorry Sara act surprised when the tell you!!!! We live in the boat in the summer time. This boat is faster, newer, nicer and can fit all of us in it. I am so excited. Grandpa let Morgyn drive it!! She was in Heaven. I was sad when it was time to go. I wish we lived closer so that we could see each other more often. Thanks Sara for a great weekend and thanks Nate for allowing me to steal her for a couple days. I have the greatest sisters in the world. I couldn't ask for anything better. We are all so close and i am so grateful for them. They mean the world to me... I love you guys!!!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
5 comments:
A new boat! How fun. I'm pretty bummed about missing waterskiing on the Snake with the Blue Ghetto this summer! Those days are the best!
I think it is always a good thing to get away. What better company?I
Didn't know she colored her hair. Way cute pictures!
Bummer about the ear tubes. I think as mom we just like seeing our kids well and something like a hostpital gown would send me into tears too. Hope things are going better. See you next week? That is if your working?! Ainslie
Looks like you had a very fun and well deserved weekend away. It's always good to do that now and again. Hope you're doing well!
Hey girlie!!! I love checking in on your blogs....
it's amazing to see how grown up you guys are! :) I rememeber you two being "young"!!!
Saw your sis at the bball tourney in Boise when Burley was up here!
Hope all is well...
you have a beautiful family!
Looks like a fun sisters trip! I love Wingers and that is fun you tried the light stick party! We should have one with you guys and Bethany and Scott one night! he he and dance our Hineys off with our kiddos! Thanks for the indirect referral for getting my hair done! I was bummed I had to work the night of our girls night out! Next time....thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment