Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Things I will NEVER get Tired of!!!

These last couple of weeks have been crazy. I kinda fell of the blog band wagon and now I finally have time to get something done. This month Morgyn is now 18 months. It's been kinda hard for me. She is NOW old enough to go to nursery! YAH!!! It was hard for me at first. I didn't want her to get big. She is growing up so fast and everyday I thank my Heavenly Father for sending her to me well us... but to me especially... she is my angel. She is what keeps me going everyday. I have kinda been in a depressed mode lately. All I want to do is stay home. She is always there to make me smile. So I thought I would do a post with pictures of the things she does that I will never get tired of! So here goes.....I love her kisses... so sweet and innocent!
hahah How she cries! She is so funny
Her Smile!!
Spoiling her!! A new playhouse and car!!
How she follows her Dad around outside when he is working!
How much she LOVES her Uncle Sam

Being able to dress her so cute and never getting tired of buying her new clothes!
Being able to do fun things with her hair!!
Making her lots of bows for her hair!!

She is always asking for "Stay--C!" She loves her Aunt Stacy and so do we

I also will never get tired of her giggle and laugh. The one that is infectious and makes everyone laugh! Her squeaky shoes. Everyone hates them but me.... she loves them and loves to run around the house to make them squeak! She is such a big help. She is always wanting to help me around the house. Fold clothes, clean the bathroom, unload the dishwasher and my favorite mop the floor. She gets her wipes out and mopes the floor with me. I love it!! I am so truly blessed to have such a beautiful daughter!! I love you Momo!!!

11 comments:

The Egan Family said...

I love Morgyn "Sara" Hanks too!

Hild Family said...

She is super cute! What a fun little girl.

Rachel S said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you AND Brad! She is too cute! Now that she is 18 months, isn't it time for another one!? ;) haha

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Sage she is so cute!! I can't believe that she is getting that big!! Hope all is going well for you and Brad!! We need to get together sometime!!

Tara said...

I think Morgyn is abnormally cute! I mean, there are a lot of adorable little girls, but Morgyn is just in a league of her own :) Plus, those dang squeaky shoes are the funniest things I have seen in a long time.

I know what you mean about doing fun things with her hair... It is always a milestone when you can get "pigtails" in their hair!

P.S. Since Uncle Sam is on this post, when the heck is he going to start a blog? I don't even know my 1st cousin once removed "Digger" tell him he needs too! Love ya.

Jaimee said...

Sage! I'm glad you found me! Yeah, blogging is way more fun than facebook... you can show more personality and tell stories. It's way more fun! So you baby is only three months older than mine. For some reason I thought she was a lot older. She's so beautiful! I'll check back often!

The Cook Clan said...

I love this post. So cute.

Heather K said...

CUTE POST! She is a dolly. I want to make cute bows for my girls. I need to have you or Bethany help me make some. She looks like a little girl not a baby. Isn't that sad. I love nursery though!

the h fam. said...

she is such a doll!! geez you and brad sure make a good looking kid!!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

What a doll! I miss Momo- when do I get to see her again?

Roxanne said...

See so even when she drives you crazy you love her. She is such a cute girl. You and Brad did a good job, it will be fun to see what your next one is like.

Hey, I got a letter today saying that we are visisting teaching partners, Ya hoo!