Saturday, August 2, 2008

The time has COME!!!!

This past week I have been counting down to Saturday at 12:01 am when it goes on sale and I can end the turmoil inside my head!!! What is this... the final book to the Twilight Saga.. BREAKING DAWN!! I had planned to go in at 12:01 but i knew that if i went I would never go to sleep and read all night long. So I woke up this morning and went over to Barnes and Noble. I walked in grabbed the book, paid for it and ran to the car. I probably looked like the biggest IDIOT but I don't really care. I jumped in the car and SCREAMED.. then immediately dialed Sara's phone # to tell her of my excitement. Needless to say she didn't answer. Then I called my mom and she just laughed at me and told me to have a good time reading it. I am amazed and how it felt to have that book in my hot little hands. I feel so bad for my family right now cause that is what my life is consisting of. My husband calls me a nerd for reading all the time, but i don't care. I can't believe how much it has consumed my LIFE. I am sad that this will be the final book to this series but now I am ready for the movie. So I am may not post for a couple days... so.. adios... I am off to continue reading!!

11 comments:

Jaimee said...

Lol! I've got a few friends that threw a party and then went down to the book store together to buy the book. Very fun! I actually just borrowed the first book to the series from one of my friends and I'm going to start it today. I'm the same way though, when I get into a book, I totally neglect everything else. I love to read! Have fun!

Hild Family said...

Have fun reading! My sister-in-law has been reading them and can't put them down either. I haven't had time to even start, but maybe after hearing all the excitement I'll have to make time. I'm thinking of making my blog private. Can you email me at mchild79@gmail.com so I can send you an invite when I do? Thanks, and I hope you are doing well.

Stephanie said...

I was one of the many people lined up at midnight for my precious book. I just wish that my husband would stop giving me the "are you insane?" look when I have a huge grin on my face while reading.

april said...

Sage - I'm loving the fact that you actually screamed in your car! that's awesome. I got my book at midnight at Hastings. But I was too tired to start reading so I read yesterday and right after church today. Loving it!

Tara said...

I am laughing right now at how much I luv you.

Jaimee said...

I'm sure she would! I think it was only $35. It might even be less I think. You can e-mail me at jaimee.orton@gmail.com and leave your number so I can call you or have her call you and then we can work something out. It would be fun to get to see you and your baby. Do you have somebody watching her while you're at roaring springs?

Cheri said...

Hmm, Tell me what you thought about it when you're done. I liked the ending for the series. It worked for me.

The Cook Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Royal Princess Academy said...

loving this book..... almost finished...... must keep reading......call me when your done!!!!

Lisa said...

I am honored that you stopped at the campfire at Sherri's in the midst of finding the dog and getting the book.

I want to talk bracelets (loved the one you made for Sophie) so reply to this message and include your email. Thanks! Lisa

Heather K said...

I got my book at midnight but didn't read it until this week. I was busy. I have about 100 pages left and am savoring it and only reading at night when I work so it has lasted longer and my house stayed cleaner. We will have to chat about what we thought!