Reason #1......
Reason #2....
And the outcome......
There is truly no justice served for this picture. Can you see her big nose? On sunday Brad and Morgyn were wrestling like NORMAL.... and she went to jump on him and he moved his arm around and accidentally smacked her nose with his elbow. And a wonderful popping sound came soon after, and then the blood. She was screaming, I was screaming and so was Brad. I seriously thought she broke it. But what can they do. It's still somewhat in place. It is still swollen and starting to turn colors. This morning I was rubbing lotion on her face and touched her nose and she yelled at me and told me NO! Ouch Momma! Apparently it still hurts. We are so glad that Grandma Sherri and Grandpa Dean came to our rescue and helped us make the call on what to do. Sara maybe there is a reason why she is named after you...... hahaha Just kidding! Poor little Morgyn!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
4 comments:
poor little girl! i broke my nose because i ran into a pole and it made me cry and i was in high school!! i feel so bad for her! mine is still tender if it gets bumped too hard.
For the longest time that was the only way that dad could tell the difference between the two of you, Sara had "the nose".
don't you just love the wrestling matches? :) She still looks super cute though!!
I think daddy better tone it down a little! Morg is way too young for a nose job. LOL. Sage, I hope you gave daddy a smack for this one, or at least put him in time out.
Post a Comment