Monday, September 29, 2008

Morg's NEW Pictures!

I had Morgyn's pictures taken the other day and I have been dying to post them. They turned out so cute and I couldn't be happier. I am a sucker for black and white. The added touch is her favorite RED shoes. I am so grateful that I have a BEAUTIFUL little girl! I am or should say "We" are so blessed! Enjoy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you have a daughter that is more GORGEOUS! She really is beautiful. I love how the shoes are red in some of the pictures.

Deidra said...

She's like the perfect little combo of you and Brad. And could her little Dorothy slippers be any more adorable?

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS! Who did you have take them?

Alli said...

Those turned out wonderful. I would definatly be proud she looks beautiful. SO who took them for you??

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Sage, Morgyn is such a beautiful girl! I love how those pictures were done, so cute! Girls are so much fun. Sorry it took me a while to reply to you, but if you want next time you are in Burley you could drop off the gift to either my parents or Jared's...that's so sweet of you to get us something!

Thomas, Jentry & Asher said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the B&W and the accented shoes!

Unknown said...

Sadly I’m not allowed to take people on rides yet. people can come in the plane if my instructor is there too but as of now if I fly by myself that’s all I can do...fly by myself. it will be a few months more until I get my full on license and then the sky is the limit anyone and everyone is welcome to come flying with me.

Cheri said...

They turned out awesome! She's so pretty, and I love the red shoes. Who did them for you?

Jami said...

Hey Sage- I found your blog through somebodies, I think it was Jana's...anyways...way cute...Morgan is so adorable!!! Hope you don't mind if I pop in and take a peek every once in awhile!!! WAY CUTE BLOG, by the way!!

Jami

Heather K said...

Cutie....I love the red shoe effect. I can't believe our babies are almost 2. It went so fast for me!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Sage I love them!! She is beautiful. Awesome choice on the B and W!!

Kathleen said...

So beautiful! I can't believe how big she looks. Our little girls sure are growing up.

Nickie said...

Morgyn is such a beautiful little girl. She is the perfect combination of you and your hubby, the pictures turned out awesome.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, sorry Sunday was hard for you, you looked really amazing though! Whenever I have weird days, it shows, but on you, I couldn't even tell!
Love your blog, love your cute little morgyn, love ya!

Royal Princess Academy said...

What a sweet heart! They turned out very cute!