I know I am totally lame.... I didn't do Christmas cards this year. Didn't have time, didn't want to find time and I don't feel all that great so I didn't want to take a family picture. So you'll just have to settle for our super cute little Morgyn. I think she does a better job at representing our family. This picture was taken yesterday before church. My amazing friend Jo made this outfit for her for Christmas. Morg loves the hat and I love the whole outfit because she looks ABSOLUTELY adorable in it! So to everyone out there... Merry Christmas from our family! We love you and thank you for you great friendships! Love Brad, Sage, and Morgyn!
P.S. No Sara and Mom you may NOT keep her for the week!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
4 comments:
Oh My Goodness she is getting so big! What a cutie! I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas!!!!!!
Shaniqua--she is soooo dang cute! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas! She is so Adorable and the outfit is too cute!
oh she looks so cute! way to represent morg!
Post a Comment