Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Official!

Soooooo considering my family and close friends already know and the word gets spread fast here in this great town... I would FINALLY let everyone in on our BIG secret! I must say... I am kinda proud of myself for keeping it a secret for this long. We were able to find out a few days before Christmas.

So here is our sweet little munch kin wavin' hello! (I have many ultrasound pictures of the hand! I think our baby is constantly telling me "I'm here Mom and everything is ok.!!" We've had a couple scares.......so this is always a reassuring picture!)

That's right it's a BOY!! We are so EXCITED!
Here is a 4-D Ultrasound! I love this picture! He was all curled up and didn't want his picture taken! I love how his hand is up covering his face. I am about 18 1/2 or so weeks and will have an "official" (as my doctors call it) ultrasound in a couple weeks. It has been really fun getting to see our baby grow! Amazing to me how much changes and how active they are! Now we are just excited for our little guy to get here! Morg is constantly telling us about her baby brother. We have some cute names picked out and 1 I just thought of today. Amazingly Brad loved it..... I am thinkin it might be the one...... but..... it's a secret for right now and we might just have to wait and see what he looks like! I am so excited that I get to be a mother to a little boy! One of each, who can complain with that!

18 comments:

Roxanne said...

Awesome Sage! I have been thinking about you and hoping your feeling well. How fun a boy! You are going to love it.

Gillett Family said...

Yeah!!! I'm So excited for you!!!Hey you want to use Landon a lil bit just so you can get the hang of a boy? :)I know they come out small but you'll be running after him before you know it :)

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

How exciting! I love how clear his hand is in the first picture. He really looks like he is waving. Congratulations.

Cheri said...

Oh, I'm green with envy! I am so happy you guys are having a little boy! Like I told you, I was rooting for a boy since you told us. I know how much fun you guys will have with him. I can't wait till he gets here!

Kathleen said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! And for me too, because I think I might get a chance to hold him at some point =)
Thanks for being such AMAZING friends and helping me so much. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

Unknown said...

Congrats--that is so exciting! I want to hear some of your names.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys, that is so exciting! I am very impressed that you were able to keep it a secret, I have no idea how you could have the discipline to do that! That is so awesome that you will get to experience having a boy now!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

That is so exciting!! It's going to be fun to see how Brad reacts with a little boy. We are so so happy for you guys!! We miss ya and can't wait to see you and everybody else at Lashae's baby blessing. Good look and keep posting the fun!

Royal Princess Academy said...

That is very exciting!!! Boys are so fun.... How exciting for Morg to be a big sister! CONGRATS!

Heather K said...

Yeah for you guys! Lucky to work where you work and get lots of fun ultrasounds! That is Cool you get a boy now! Hope you're feeling good.

Jessica said...

You are going to love having a boy!!! They are so much fun!!!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Yippee! One of each...I'm excited for you! Have fun buying blue! :)

Didi & Jason said...

Ah sa cute!!! Congrats

Lindsay Brown said...

Congratulations...we are so happy for you guys! Your little boy will be just as adorable as Morgyn.
I love the ultrasound pictures. Maybe he'll give you a thumbs up next time...for added reassurance!
We wish you the best!

Mandy said...

How fun to have one of each! We are happy for you.

Carrie said...

I am so excited for you!!! You are so lucky to get both in two tries!! We love you and your family.
Carrie & Brandon

Tim and Laura Allen said...

How fun to have one of each. Congratulations you guys! We need to have another get together with everyone sometime soon :)

**nicke... said...

oooohhhhhh!!!! congratulations!!! we are so happy for your family!!!!!!