Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Countdown begins.......

The tickets are bought...........

The hotel is booked...........

The dad is on duty...........

So what's left............


THE CONCERT!!!!!

Countdown to the Rascal Flatts concert.... and what's the best part of all of this...... I am going with 3 wonderful women! I can't wait for Feb. 25th!! I can't wait for 2 days with my best friends! I can't wait to laugh my head off all night. Whoo hoo!

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

I saw these guys in concert with my sister, Nicole. It was one of the funnest days I have ever had. You will have a blast!

Heather K said...

We saw them a few years ago with Tobey Keith and I was definately more excited to see them! Good for you! Sounds like you need a break for a night too! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

Royal Princess Academy said...

oh how fun! That will be a blast...... Brings back lots of memories!!!!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I am so jealous. That sounds so fun. It was good seeing you guys Sunday and you look so cute being pregnant. Have fun!!!!

Didi & Jason said...

That will be sooo fun. Remember our front row seats to Emerson Drive?!! Now that was fun!

Workmans said...

Hey, I hope it's ok I found your blog too! I'm jelouse about the concert and excited about the baby! Congrats!

Tanille said...

Hey Sage, very cute Blog. I also have the little baby Ticker....I love it, and I will love it even more when the days are WAY less than what they are now!!!!

Gillett Family said...

Hey I want to go, but first who are they? jus lie :) sounds like lots of fun take lots of pic's and then post them :)

**nicke... said...

oh fun! have a great time

Bailey Family said...

CONGRATS about the new of the expectance of your little boy. How exciting! We are both so happy for you guys. We will be watching for some tummy updates:) You are amazing to keep a secret for that long... impressive! Also, I am soosososos super jealous that you are going to Rascal Flatts. Best band in the world. Ryan wanted to get tickets but we went 2 year ago and I just thought that we shouldnt spend the money but now I look at your post and It makes me wish we would have just done it! Have so much!!!!