Many of you know that "we" are die hard Burley fans. I know lame to some but it's our home town, it's the school we graduated from and where our family is. A couple weeks ago we were bummin' around Target and came across a pink baseball mitt for $2.00. I thought it would be kinda fun to get it for Mo and let her play with it. Plus at the end of this month softball season starts! Woohoo! It's kinda bittersweet this year... as is a lot of things. It's my baby sisters last year of high school. So with that.... I knew it would be fun for Morg to have this mitt so she could play with her favorite aunt and Grandpa and play softball with them and have it when we went to support my Dad and little sissy at their games. It was a lucky find and very worth it. She's in HEAVEN. She loves it and was one very proud girl yesterday when she got to show Grandpa her mitt and ball.
So watch out Aunt Kees you have some serious competition!!!
3 comments:
the pink mitt is so cute! You lucked out that you found it! Miss you guys! Hope that all is well!
Sage,
I would loveto do some lettering for you. Just give me a call and we can get together! I have some new fun things that i am working on right now. Keep checking my blog to see them. I am going to try and get some posted on Monday.
Hey sage saw you on heather's blog...your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment