I didn't want to do this....... I hate having my picture taken. But I guess since I didn't take many pictures while I pregnant with Morg I would take one. I had 3 people at church last week ask me if I was expecting....... apparently my little boy made himself a little more present over the last week. I just "popped" out. Amazing how that happens. I am definately feeling it...... my back hurts, my tailbone and my pants.... TIGHT. Oh well it's worth it. I do have an amazing husband..... every morning he tells me how beautiful I look. And every morning I try not to cry cause i don't feel that way. And on a final note..... I had to post about this.... the other morning I was getting ready and Morg came in the bathroom squeezed her little body in between the cabinet and me and stuck her hands up under my shirt and on my belly and said "Mommy I feel the baby?" Me....... tears in my eyes...... "sure feel right here!" It was the SWEETEST thing EVER! I am sooooooo lucky. 17 weeks left and counting!! Cheers to that!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
12 comments:
You are so beautiful! It's too bad we don't all look that good pregnant =P I think you'll be glad that you took pictures.
YAY- you are half way there... I know all too well what you mean when you say you don't FEEL cute, but you look great, hang in there!!! I miss you tons.......
I remember when you were pregnant with Morgyn and I saw you at the fair. I was so enamored with your cute belly. I just wanted to touch it, even though you weren't so hip on that idea!
You look so beautiful Sage! Congrats for being half way! Thank you for the little story about Morg. She is going to be such an awesome and loving big sister. You are giving me something to look forward to. Have an awesome day and say hi to Brad and Morg!
Wahoo over half way done.. Awsome.. You ca barely tell you look beautiful
You look fantastic! Really, you're not very big at all for 23 weeks. And is that a bed in M's room?
Oh, and thanks for the belly shot! I love seeing baby bellys and have been waiting for yours.
Wa Hoo! I'm counting down too! Hurry up little baby get here soon!!! You look great Sage! That lil Mo crackes me up! not suprised even a little about the baby thing, she Loves Lashae! she'll be Great
Heart Ya
you have the cutest belly!!! i'm so happy for you! i'm only 12 weeks and my pants are starting to feel tight...eek! not sure how i'll be feeling at 23 weeks!
You look wonderful!! I hope that you are feeling well. Congratulations on being half way.
Sage! How are you?! You and your family are so cute! Im so glad I found your blog!! :)
I had no idea you were prego! CONGRATS!! You look so cute. I miss being pregnant. What does Morgyn think about being a big sis? Is Brad happy to be getting a boy? I bet you both are. Well congrats to both of you! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment