Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Advantages of Ferguson!

There are many advantages to having your husband work for a wholesale plumbing company..... there are lots of fun things we get to buy. I thought I would be the ONLY one who find tubs and shower heads and other bathroom essentials awesome. But I was wrong.... The other day Brad came home and told me about a "new" toilet seat that Ferguson carried. I told him to order it and bring it home. Little did i know that our sweet little 2 year old would LOVE IT TOO!

Morgyn helping her dad

The little kid seat....

The adult seat....

Testing it out! (She is SOOOOO dang cute!)

She was so thankful!
We have been working with Morgyn the last couple of days to potty train. She is GREAT about #1 but won't even attempt #2. We bought her a potty chair a long time ago and she wants NOTHING to do with it. She would rather use the big toilets. I was tired of her falling in.... so this is the best invention EVER. NO on and off of a little seat for her. This is attatched to a normal toilet seat. All day today Morg would run into the bathroom and tell me that her Daddy bought her a new potty. It was cute..... so what's next for us...... the on-going cycle and frustration of potty training. Good Luck to us!

9 comments:

Gillett Family said...

That is Awesome!!! Good Luck To you on the potty thing :)

the h fam. said...

that is really cool!! i saw a potty training video on someone else's blog and i posted it on mine just for morg!

Heather K said...

We have been practicing for about a month and are not perfect yet. I am still using pull ups because I'm the bigger chicken. GOOD LUCK!

Cheri said...

Ha, yeah we've never used a potty chair simply because there is no freaking way I'm cleaning that up every time they've got to go.
I love how that little bathroom has turned out! And I'm pretty sure the blue is the same blue I used in my master bath. It still makes me happy every time I walk in there.
As for finding out so early what you're having, that's just mean spirited! Not all of us have the advatage of working for OB's. Brat!;)

Workmans said...

I havn't seen anything quit like that before. Seems super neat. Good Luck to you on potty training. It's a great thing to have behind you.

Didi & Jason said...

That is seriouslys so cool! We need one of those someday!

Bateman said...

Tanner is coming over and learning with Morg! I am serious, that is pretty cool. Tanner has NO interest at all in going potty. He is just as stubborn as his mother! Come see us sometime! We love you!

Mittelstadt Family said...

That looks really cool. Maybe we should have you guys ship us one. Ha ha ha. Good luck!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

That is actually a really cool looking potty seat. We bought Syd a potty seat and she doesn't really use it, but she has gone pee in it a couple of times, but I figure we'll let you do it when she is ready because she is so stinkin stubborn. But good luck and let me know if you know of any good tricks;O)