A post for my sisters........... thank you, thank you, thank you...... for being my sisters. I love you more than anything and I love that you are ALL mine. I am so grateful that I have you in my life and that I get to share many memories with you. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me... a best friend and then 7 years later knew that our little pack wasn't complete without another member... I am so lucky to have 2 special people in my life that I get to share so much with. I love you guys! Olive Juice!!!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago


5 comments:
Are you ever going to start showing???????????????
Only two months left! I can't wait to meet him, and find out what you're naming him, too. I have to say, you are looking white in that picture. Maybe you're secretly MY twin.
Such cute girlies!!! I don't think you look ANYTHING like sisters (haha):)
CUTE post. When do you get your braces off? I'm so ready to get rid of mine.
You girls are hot! Sisters are so much fun! I hate that you hardly look like you are pregnant. What a brat! I am glad we are hanging out again! So fun! love ya
Post a Comment