I'm a little late on the Easter post..... The Easter bunny did come to our house.... and this is what he brought. Morgyn has had a lot of fun playing on her "icicle." We got her a helmet too and she loves to wear it. Brad has told her that she can't play on her bike unless she has a helmet.... didn't take long for her to love it. We have been so busy the last couple of weeks. So I thought I would post some random pictures to show case our busy life.....
Every year we take pinwheels to Brad's Dad's grave.... this year we got to place 2 on there. One for Morgy and one for her baby brother. It was a very powerful experience for us. We have never taken Morg to her grandpa's grave. We got to explain to her where her grandpa Dennis was. I know she already knows..... she knows more than we think and I know that he protects her everyday. What more could I ask for....... he's her guardian angel.
She was so cute.... after we put them on Grandpa's grave she layed down on the ground and blew on the pinwheels to make them turn.
This is Morgyn's great-grandpa Hanks. I love this man. He is soooooo good to his grandkids and somehow has them ALLLLL wrapped around his finger...... it has been fun watching Morgyn get to know her great grandparents. One Easter we went out to visit them and he took Morgyn out to feed the pony. I love this picture...... I love how she is following Grandpa....
Brad has been helping an elderly couple, who live across the street, with their yard work. The other night he came home and said that he had a surprise for me..... He said that he got it from the Winnborgs..... I was a little hesitant... and then he took me to the garage. There was an old teeter totter. I was soooooo excited. That night we went and got some bright red paint and cleaned it all up. at 1:00 am I woke up and went to find him.... he was in the garage painting. He put new seats on it and we have had a blast playing on it ever since. The other night our friends came over and Brad brought it inside for the little girls to test it out...... too bad the little girls didn't get to play on it. This picture does NOT give it justice. Brad had Josh flyin in the air.... I haven't laughed so hard for a long time.... Glad that my spouse has had fun with the teeter totter too!
And last but not least....... I had the privilege of spending Saturday with my family. We went and watched Keesy's ballgame (as Morg would say it) and then got to help her get ready for Prom. She looked SOOOOOOOO pretty! We took some pictures of Stacy with her date and when we got done my mom and I turned around and Morg was standing on the porch waiting for her picture. She wanted her picture with Stacy too. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is soooo smart and always makin us laugh. I can't believe that in just a few short weeks we will have another baby....... I am a little nervous.... but know that this is our plan.....

7 comments:
Looks like you guys have tons of fun!! I love the teeter totter, those are so fun. Good luck with the next couple weeks, let us all know how the birth goes.
Morgyn is so cute! I love the picture of her with following her grandpa- that's one to frame and keep!
You guys have been busy!! Looks like fun- Stacy looks lovely, and what a big girl Morgyn is becoming!!!
Cute pictures. Little Morgyn is looking so grown up. I love how you got a unisex (color) bike and helmet, you're thinkin ahead!! :)Your little man will love that someday too!!
The teeter-totter does not suprise me at all. I can totally see Brad playing on it. Morgyn looks soooo cute and grown up. Man I miss her. Keesey looks great! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Stacy looks gorgeous and Morgyn looks adorable! You guys are so much fun! Life is always fun at the Hanks. Brad is a good guy, that is a tribute to his dad for sure.
What a fun post!!! You guys have been busy. I need to do a post like this too. Things keep getting busier though. I will try and do a post in two weeks, with some super fun pictures from Costa Rica ;)
Post a Comment