Last Monday our day started out like this.....
And Then this......
That's right.... she busted her head open. It was gross, horrible and scary for this mom. There is always a 1st for everything. This is what happens when she doesn't listen to her mom while eating her lunch. She falls back and hits her head on the other chair. Luckily Grandpa Dean saved the day..... ( can you say prompting) came over 2 seconds after it happened and took care of the poor child... cause her mom was in a panicked frenzy almost ready to pass out cause of the blood. Ryker .... SCREAMING!!! The dad.... across the street mowing lawns. I called work and asked if someone would stitch her head back together. We were in and out in less than an hour. No stitches.... dermabond (liquid stitches... less mess and screaming!) I LOVE our PA's at my work. They are heaven sent! Today...... one week later... still as accident prone as ever.. no lesson learned.... Oh well... takes after her Grandpa Timmy.... wink wink
That's right.... she busted her head open. It was gross, horrible and scary for this mom. There is always a 1st for everything. This is what happens when she doesn't listen to her mom while eating her lunch. She falls back and hits her head on the other chair. Luckily Grandpa Dean saved the day..... ( can you say prompting) came over 2 seconds after it happened and took care of the poor child... cause her mom was in a panicked frenzy almost ready to pass out cause of the blood. Ryker .... SCREAMING!!! The dad.... across the street mowing lawns. I called work and asked if someone would stitch her head back together. We were in and out in less than an hour. No stitches.... dermabond (liquid stitches... less mess and screaming!) I LOVE our PA's at my work. They are heaven sent! Today...... one week later... still as accident prone as ever.. no lesson learned.... Oh well... takes after her Grandpa Timmy.... wink wink
10 comments:
That is a scary thing. Alyvia just did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. She got the super glue treatment too. Gosh heads can sure bleed huh? I'm glad everything is ok.
Oh Dang that would have scared me half to death! Glad she is ok and all put back together!
Hate those cuts. I was a mess when Taylor cut her forehead. Not fun at all. Glad that she is ok. Ryker is so cute, can't wait to hold the little guy. What a darling family you have. Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
Its so scary to have kids fall!!! Mckenna fell off a tramp this weekend and Sean tripped in the road and I thought for sure he cracked his head open, but we were very lucky.
So sad. Who cried more? Morgyn or her mommy? It's a good thing she's a resiliant little one.
Poor girl, that is sure scary. Glad everything was ok.
I'm so sorry you had to experience that with Morgyn. Bryar and McKay gave us that experience within a week of each other. I don't think your life is ever the same after kids, but I wouldn't trade it at all. The pictures are adorable. It was so great to see you all.
Poor little girl. Glad everything is okay, good thing you have connections at the Doctors!!!
Sage thanks so much for the well wishes!! We are so very excited and can't wait!! :) I have to catch up to you and Sarah, plus I had an almost 3 year start on you both!! HAHAHAH!!! congrats with your new one! I bet you are having so much fun!!
I worry about when that day comes, I don't do good with blood or wounds of any sort really.
It really is a small world. I know Amy from my first year of college at CSI, she lived right above us, it was really fun getting to see her adorable little Max. Oh and yeah, it was Ancherie's wedding, I have called her Annie since we were little. I should have known, you would know anyone with connections to Twin ;)
Post a Comment