Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So cute!

I had Morgyn and Ryker's pictures taken the other day. A friend of ours started a photography business and wanted some practice. She did a great job! I can't believe Ryker was asleep for some of the pictures. He is such a trooper. I thought I would share some pictures. Of course there are too many to post all of them so i will just post a few.......














The girl who tooks these name is Bethany and this is her blog if anyone is interested setintimephotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

These pictures turned out super cute!!!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

How fun.. Little boys are great! These are precious!

the h fam. said...

cute pics and cute kids! his eyes are so blue! morgyn is growing up so fast, she's a doll!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

your kids are so gorgeous. Ryker has such blue eyes!!

Heather K said...

The pictures are adorable. His eyes are so blue and his lips are so cute. Morgyn busted head looked owie! No fun....Mal did that to her forehead when she was 1. Scary!