Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Memories....

A couple weeks ago Brad and I made a mad dash trip to Boise to help my grandparents with some yard work. My grandma called and asked if we could come help them but deep down I think the reason was so she could hold the baby.... and that is what she did the WHOLE weekend. She was the 1st person to get him to smile and talk to her. I love my grandparents and cherish all the time I get to spend with them. My grandpa doesn't have the greatest health right now... it's hard to see him sick but I am so grateful that I have him in my life. Everyday Morgyn asks when she gets to see her Grandma Subsaid (really it's Stubstad).

Posing for a picture outside

This is how I found them..... not working....

And granny with my sweet baby

He was smiling just couldn't get it on camera...

I often found Morgyn on Grandpa's lap. He would read her stories or sing to her. Many of the things he would do with us as kids.

My little sister Stacy and I got to clean cupboards. That was a treat... hehehe hahah. My grandparents are so amazing. I am so glad that I have them in my life and my kids get to know them. My grandpa is such an inspiration to me and I love listening to his stories. Morgyn loves them so much and I am grateful that she has had the oppertunity to have a relationship with them also.

And last but not least Morg and i being silly waiting in the car to have our picnic with Aunt Jo and Shelly.

How could you not love that face?? She is a NUT!









4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

They are so cute! I love that last pic of Morg. Priceless!

Kathleen said...

How sweet! Such an adorable family.
My kids are facinated by their great-grandparents too. They just met Kent's grandparents and were immediately telling them they loved them and giving them big hugs.

Gillett Family said...

You are RIGHT!!! She is a NUT:) but so is her Mommy :) j/k Love ya Guys!

Meccariello said...

Creating memories with grandparents and family is what it's all about. I love the pictures of everyone they capture so much personality. Grandpa & Grandma Loeffler loved seeing your blog, I hope you don't mind I shared it with them.