Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Days......

Wow it's been awhile... we have really been busy... and having fun at the same time. We blessed Ryker the 1st of August. What an awesome day. I am so glad that all my family was able to come. My dad brought his big parachute tent and we had a nice brunch in our backyard.

Our sweet baby in his blessing outfit!

My family!

One Sunday evening we took Morgyn to the waterfall behind Costco. She loved it!

Morg and Daddy

Standing close to the water and letting it get us wet. We also let her walk across the Perrine bridge. She liked that too.

Ryk safe and in the grass while Morg was at the waterfall.

Exciting News at our house............ Morg decided 2 weeks ago that she didn't want to wear diapers anymore..... we are NOW potty trained. I LOVE IT! The 1st couple of days were rough.... she didn't want to go #2. Once we got that mastered she has done great. We've only had a couple accidents and they weren't her fault... it was her parents and there lack of communication. She has learned how to hold it allllll night. I am so proud of her. My sister Sara promised her a baby once she went #2 on the potty. Once she did I was so excited I screamed and she said MOM.... Aunt Sawa get me a baby now. My dad promised her a bug juice.... the same day my parents came to our house and Morg got to go on a special trip to the store to get her bug juice with grandpa. We are so stinkin proud of her. She is so proud to show everyone her new panties.

Morg and her new baby Jazum Heidi (really it's Jasmine Heidi.. we love it)
Thanks Aunt Sawa

Our Dad ditched us this weekend to go camping with his work. We weren't invited cause we have kids..... so I decided to stay home with my kids and play with them. So i decided to take Morg shopping. :) This is what she got....

We have so much fun playing it!

My little boy has had trush for over a week. The doctor gave me some medicine and it didn't work. We have been passing it back and forth. SUCKS... so i resorted to the best method..... the purple stuff!

And last but not least...... I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!!! He is changing so much. He loves to smile and chatter to us. Today I got him to giggle. I am loving this!

11 comments:

Jaimee said...

Your kids are super cute! I haven't even met Morg :o( seriously, we should get together! Maybe I'll have to come visit you in Twin, for sure!

The Cook Clan said...

What is the purple stuff???? Home remedy? Cute new baby Morg! I think Ryker is the cutest little kid, he's so good!

Deidra said...

That little guy is the perfect amount of chub. Too cute. It was great running into you guys last week!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Ryker is a little chub I LOVE It! Congrats on being a big girl Morgyn! What a cute baby your aunt sawa got you!!!!

Bailey Family said...

Cute fun pictures! Looks like you are enjoying your summer! Your little boy is so cute! He looks so sweet I want to hold him:) Ry, Reg and I went to Burley last weekend for the infamous Cassia County fair and rodeo and I was hoping that we would run into you guys again and get to see you in person. Did you guys make it? We hadnt been up there for so long so it was fun to spend some time with Rys family. HOpe you continue to have a good summer, it is passing by too quickly!

Cheri said...

Oh my gosh! The blessing! I completely forgot. You'd think I was pregnant or something...
And "the purple stuff" is the best, most effective stuff out there. This I know.
We're so proud of Morg for her accomplishment! Good for her. I can't wait to start in on Lily. I wasnt tow in diapers for as short a period as possible.

Cheri said...

"I want two in diapers for as short a period as possible"

Sorry, I need to work on my editing skills a bit more.

Gillett Family said...

Way to go MORGYN!!! We are so Proud of you!!! I can't believe how big Ryker is Getting! Love It Love It Though!!! :)

Meccariello said...

Morgyn we are so proud of you! Way to go girl! How was the baby blessing? I wish we could have been there. We miss you guys!

Kathleen said...

I really wish we could have been there for Ryker's blessing. You look so much like your mom in your family picture. You two are both so beautiful.
Yeah for Morgyn! Down to one in diapers!
I can't believe how fast Ryker is growing and changing. CRAZY!

John and Robyn said...

I love that waterfall...it is where John and I got engaged!!! It is so pretty...You're little boy is so cute. And he has a super cute big sister.