Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Cute Kids!

I swear I have the cutest kids! I just love them! Our little Ryker is getting so big and I can't believe it. 3 months already. Thought I would share my 2 favorite pictures right now.

Does he look scared...... it's Morgyn's doll stroller. Daddy did this to him while I was gone one night. Poor little boy. Morg has an evil look on her face......

Playin at the football game with grandma. Look at those BLUE eyes. I love it. They are soooo stinkin' cute. So maybe I am just a little vain. I love my kids. I am so grateful that I have them. They are our pride and joy!

7 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

Ryker isgetting so big Wow! i can't believe it's been 3 months already!

Jenny n' Sam said...

I agree with Jess, I can't believe he is that old yet! Man that has gone by fast. He is going to be teething before you know it. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Swim,swim,swim.

Jeff and Amy said...

They are so cute Sage!

Heather K said...

Those are really cute pictures of really cute kiddos. Ryker could be made into a doll he is so adorable.

Tasha said...

So cute!! I wanted to go swimming yesterday, but Jake wasn't feeling so good. Maybe next time.

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures. The first pic, Ryker looks like he's trying to figure out what in the world is going on. Too funny!

Meccariello said...

They are adorable. We miss you guys! Rileigh always wants to see her cousin so we look often. Thanks for sharing.