This last weekend we stayed with my little sister at her apartment In Poky before heading to go camping at Lava hot Springs. On Sat morning I went and put my kids in bed with her. A little while later I heard some giggling and cooing from both children. This is what I found.......My kids both love there Aunt Keesy. She is the greatest! She is the best AUNT ever and loves all the nephews and niece to death. Morg can't say her "L's" and they sound like "W's" hence the WE WUV AUNT KEESY! I am so proud of my little sister. I am so grateful for her. She is one of my best friends. I think my mom and dad messed up..... we should have all been triplets.
To Aunt Keesy.... jvjjjjjjjjjjjjudfhgjksfh hh,,ml;;;;( Wuv you!) Morgyn
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
2 comments:
So cute! Hope you guys had fun at Arctic Circle. I would love to do your pictures, just let me know when.
Aw I love Ryker's smile to to cute!! Love those KIDS
Post a Comment