Monday, September 28, 2009

A Date with Blakey!

Yesterday afternoon Morgyn got to go ride horses with her Uncle Blakey. Now all she wants for her birthday is a horse... and a cow. She got to see a couple goats, chickens and cows too! It was so much fun to see her face. She loved making all the sounds that those animals made. While riding the horse she asked Blake if she could have his horse. He was so sweet and told her that he would share "nugget" with her. She was on cloud nine!

Morgyn, Uncle Blake and Shannon

Riding with Blake
Ryker just chillin'
Practicing her Rodeo Queen Wave! She is sooooo CUTE!

Nuggett running!
Morgyn and her Daddy!

Thanks Blake and Shannon for an fun time!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm glad you psted today. I was just thinking a little bit ago how much I miss you guys and wish we could hang out.

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! Riding horses is so much fun! I love the big smile on Morg's face!!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

I love riding horses..... Morgyn looks like a natural and Ryker looks like he is perfectly content! How fun..

Gillett Family said...

Hey Stranger!!!! Love the pic's :) Looks like all of you had fun :) We miss you guys so MUCH!! hope everything is going well.
I think you should call me when you get a free min!
Hope to see you soon :0
Heart Ya

Unknown said...

Very cute. It's crazy how big she has gotten. I hope all is well!