Today I took Ryker to his 4 month Dr's appointment and I couldn't help remembering last year almost to the day. It was a Thursday. My husband was ditching me for the rest of the week to go hunting. My birthday was the next day and I was so bummed that he wouldn't be home. Me being the good wife told him to go and have a fun time. I watched as he drove away... i quickly ran inside. I had been waiting for a few days to do this...... take a pregnancy test. All i remember was a faint line..... and then the tears came. I was so happy. I quickly threw the test away and that was it. The week before Brad kept asking me.... what I wanted for my birthday and I would always say "Surprise me!" I can't even think of a better birthday present. And now in a few days i get to celebrate my birthday again only this time it's even better.....
I have these sweet and adorable kids to spend it with! I am soooooooo extremely lucky to be their mom. Seriously how many kids have this much hair and it's curly when they are born. Ryk has been such a blessing to our family. Morgyn (as you can tell from the picture) loves him so much.... and surprisingly he loves her too. I love to watch her roll on the floor with him or make him giggle. He truly is the best baby and always smiles. I always say I have the best of both worlds and really I do. I Love my kids so much and couldn't imagine my life without them. Call me nerdy but i am OBSESSED with my kids!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
8 comments:
Hey Happy Birthday in a couple of days!! Morg and Ryker are so stinking cute and you can defiantly tell they are brother and sister. We miss you guys and hope everything is great for you!!
that is so swett Morgyn looks like a fabulous big sister!!!!
Thats such a cute picture of them! Happy Birthday in two days!
This is so cute. Yes you're lucky to have such cute kids, and they're lucky to have you. I hope you didn't think I was rude the other night at Costco, I was trying so hard not to let tears start. Ya know how you get sometimes when you're with your mom and you just start talking about stuff. I knew if I came over to see little Ryker I'd be a mess. Thanks for sharing this cute post.
They are precious! I love all the curls and the baby blue eyes! We hope you had a wonderful birthday. Our little guys just turned 2 on the 7th and it doesn't seem possible. I don't have babies anymore! We've graduated to the toddler phase. Give them a hug and kiss from us!
Happy Happy Birthday!!! I so wish I could be there! I miss you guys! Oh My gosh!! Ryk Is getting SO big and Morg is as Cute as EVER!!!
So... When you coming to VISIT?????
Heart Ya :)
I'm pretty sure I know the exact sediment. I absolutely LOVE my kids too. You do have some cuties!
They are both so cute. I know how you feel about being obsessed with you kids. They are so amazing. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment