Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Mom and Dad...

These last couple of weeks have been hard and challenging for our family. It has definitely been a true test of faith. I am grateful for my parents! They have been our "ROCK!" They have been back and forth to Boise every weekend this last month. I am grateful that they have been caregivers to my grandparents. Last Sunday on there way home from Boise they stopped by to see my kids. (they are more important than me :) ) This was the weekend that my grandpa passed away. A much needed change of scenery. When they got to our house we were jammin' out to music. So my mom joined in on the fun and danced with Morgyn......



Yes that really is Lady Gaga's "Poker face." It is one of Morgyn's favorite songs.
Then it was my Dad's turn. I can NOT watch this video without laughing so hard. Not sure where my Dad learned some of those moves. He cracks me up. Thank goodness for camera phones and being able to secretly record them. We showed them later. Too bad the music was so LOUD or else you could hear my mom and I laughing hysterically. We have the famous uncontrollable Stubstad giggle!



Thanks Mom and Dad for coming and dancing with Morgyn. Thanks for the support the last couple of weeks and your encouragement. I am so thankful for the both of you. We LOVE YOU!
Also thanks to EVERYONE for your prayers on behalf of our family! Your thoughts and love have truly been felt!

7 comments:

Heather K said...

What fun grandparents. Sometimes all it takes is a good music jamm session to make you feel better.

Tasha said...

Sorry about your grandpa. Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun, that is hilarious!!

Deidra said...

They make such cute grandparents. I love watching my parents do super cute things as grandparents with my niece and nephews. What a good distraction after a long, hard week.

Stephanie said...

I would never have guessed that Uncle Tim had it in him to bust a move like that. That is hilarious.

The Cook Clan said...

Oh thats funny. Its nice sometimes to just be able to laugh and enjoy yourselves.

Tara said...

I can honestly say that I have never seen that side of Uncle T. and Aunt H. Ha ha ha. That is awesome. I wonder if Grandma S. ever moved like that... yeah, pretty sure that's a NO.

Royal Princess Academy said...

There is nothing better than turning the music up loud and just rockin out.... it's a great stress reliever! Those videos are darling!