Christmas came early for the Campbell family.... well atleast for me it did..... Last night my twin sister Sara had her sweet baby boy!
Kendrix Campbell Egan
Born at 7:46 pm
6 lbs. 8 oz.
19 in long.
This sweet little boy has had some trouble breathing so is currently in the NICU. They weren't sure at 1st but now think is could be a little pneumonia. He has been on antibiotics. Sara said awhile ago that the chest x-ray came back clear and they are hoping to take him home Sat. It all depends on him and wanting to eat.
Currently under the hood... which he is now NOT under. Hooray. He as been taken off oxygen and just being monitored. He is the CUTEST little boy. Looks like an EGAN. I am so excited and happy for my sister and her family. She has been such a trooper with this pregnancy. Went into pre-term labor at 26 or 28 weeks (can't remember). And has had many other complications. I love her dearly and thank my heavenly father everyday for her. She is my hero and has endured a lot to have children. We pray that everything continues to get better and that they will be able to be home together soon. This makes 5 boys for our family and 1 little girl. It's so FUN. I love my nephews. Besides my own kids they are the HIGHLIGHT of my life.
P.S. I am also super excited.... we get Krew man for the next couple of days! YIPPEE!!! That is if he decides he wants to see his Aunt Sage or if Devin is more important!
Born at 7:46 pm
6 lbs. 8 oz.
19 in long.
Currently under the hood... which he is now NOT under. Hooray. He as been taken off oxygen and just being monitored. He is the CUTEST little boy. Looks like an EGAN. I am so excited and happy for my sister and her family. She has been such a trooper with this pregnancy. Went into pre-term labor at 26 or 28 weeks (can't remember). And has had many other complications. I love her dearly and thank my heavenly father everyday for her. She is my hero and has endured a lot to have children. We pray that everything continues to get better and that they will be able to be home together soon. This makes 5 boys for our family and 1 little girl. It's so FUN. I love my nephews. Besides my own kids they are the HIGHLIGHT of my life.
P.S. I am also super excited.... we get Krew man for the next couple of days! YIPPEE!!! That is if he decides he wants to see his Aunt Sage or if Devin is more important!
3 comments:
I am so happy he is here. I hope he gets to come home soon and that all is well. He is a cutie. If you come up you will have to come and visit. Morgyn would be in girl heaven at our house.
How fun! Tell her congrats! I didn't realize she was prego! I hope her baby gets to come home very soon, it sucks to leave a baby in the hospital!
YAY YAY YAY! Please tell Sara congrats for me and that she is in my thoughts and prayers! I am glad to hear that all is going well with little Kendrix and I hope that things continue to get better and that he can come home soon!
Post a Comment