Merry Christmas for our house to yours.....

Love,
Brad, Sage, Morgyn and Ryker
(didn't get the Christmas cards sent out SORRY!)
And Just for kicks and giggles....

more pictures of my SUPER cute kids

Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!! We love our
Morgyn Sara Hanks!

And then.... there is our sweet Ryker..... who ALWAYS makes us SMILE

Took the kids to meet the "real" Santa the other day. He is my FAVORITE. My kids will see him EVERY year from here on out! He is truly the NICEST, SWEETEST, and AMAZING Santa in the world. No fake beard and no stinky fake costume. He is an original!
6 comments:
What a cute family! Cute pics.... hope you had a very merry christmas!
Merry Christmas you guys! Love the new family pictures! You kids are so adorable!
Cute pics! I LOVE that green wall.
What AMAZING pictures! What a SUPER CUTE FAMILY!
I thought I haven't seen your blog for some time, so i snuck a peek. It is so crazy you have two kids. and i agree, they are stink'n cute:) Hope you have a great new year! Love the projects!
Your family is darling! I wish we were closer! We hop you had a wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment