Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Am I the ONLY one.....

Everyone says that I am the only one that sees the resemblance...... the baby picture below is not the best but..... I swear my child looks JUST LIKE HIS AUNT SARA!

I found this at my Grandma's last weekend. We had a blast (as always) Thanks April and Tara for coming over and hanging out for awhile. Also thanks for bringing out the photo albums and makin us laugh!

5 comments:

Jaimee said...

Cute pic! I totally want to know who took it, where and how much they charge... I still don't have any great pictures of my baby girl and our family pictures need a serious update. It's just too cold outside :o( Glad to hear you're doing well!

Royal Princess Academy said...

I can kinda see the resemblance now that you say so!! Cute lil guy!!!

The Egan Family said...

I dont see it

The Cook Clan said...

I still think he totally looks like you!

Meccariello said...

He is growing up way too fast. I wish we were closer. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.