It's been a crazy last couple of weeks and I haven't posted in awhile. 
So i thought i would and just post some fun pictures of our Morgyn. We went to Boise last weekend for the Boys State basketball tourny and while we were there we stayed with my grandparents. We had a blast spending time with them but came home with a few unwanted gifts. But i just need to be grateful I have grandparents alive and that they still are apart of our lives. Morgyn got a "new" doll. This doll is so old it was given to my grandpa from my aunt when she was little. Guess who carried it around all weekend and wouldn't let go of it..... YEP!!! Morgyn. Grannie just giggled and said "Morgyn do you want to take that home!!!??" She just smiled at her and guess what.. it came home. She got a "new" (old) purse from grandma too that she carries with her along with the doll. I love my grandma but this doll is ugly and when she drops it... it always lands on my toe! She won't put it down for anything. Whenever we hear a big crash, it's the stupid doll falling on the floor. Oh well as long as she is happy right? Here's a pic........
P.S. I had this hat made for her awhile ago, and just barely got it. She LOVES it! It's nice that i don't always have to worry about her hair being fixed.
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
7 comments:
I love the hat. Very cute. What a silly little girl.
HAHA this post made me giggle! What a cutie!Love you guys!
that doll is what nightmares are made of, that's even more creepy looking than Sherry's doll next door to you that she refuses to part with. Tha hat it totally cute, like I expect anything less from you.
Hey cousins! What a cute little girl you have. Hope you are doing well. We got a blog of our own now. You'll have to check it out. Have a good one!
Love the post Sage. She is as cute as ever! Enjoy her because they grow up way too fast.
You've been tagged, go to our blog to get the questions
You've been tagged go to our to get the questions.
Post a Comment