Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

Yesss... today is mine and Brad's ...... 4 year anniversary. I can't believe where the last 3 years have gone!! It has been a truly amazing last 4 years. He is amazing and completes my life! I am so grateful for all that he has done for me. (this is a pic of the night we got engaged)


Here are some things that I truly love about my husband!!!
1. He is a GREAT father. It makes me cry a lot to see how he entertains Morgyn and how they play together. Everytime he walks in the room she squeals with delight!!

2. I love how he is so giving. Sometimes I am grouchy that he would rather be helping someone in need than at home, but I have learned to share.
3. I love how he always try to "MAGNIFY" his calling. Brad has been the Ward Mission Leader for about well a long while. He is so amazing and always wanting to teach new people and always trying to find new people to bring into this great gospel.
4. He is always trying to surprise me. Brings home little presents, sending me cookies at work when I've had a bad day or just calling me to tell me he loves me!
5. I am so grateful that he is just like his dad. He is the only child that looks EXACTLY like his father. Denny was an amazing man. Brad is always trying to be like him and says to me a lot.. I just want my dad to be proud of me! I know that his dad is proud of him for the example he is to many.
6. I love his nerdy laugh! He can make me go from grouchy to laughing instantly!
7. I love that he served an honorable mission and was able to take me to the temple!
8. I love how much me LOVES my family!!! I love that he excepts them as his own.
9. I love that he has never interfered with my relationship my sister!! He knows that there are just days that I need her and only her. He is always supportive of her and loves both my sisters dearly.
10. I am SOOOOOOO grateful that he has been there for me the last couple of months when things have been tough with work and life.
11. I love how he always knows when i need a blessing!

The list goes on and on and on. But I here are a few. Here's to you Brad for being my best friend and loving me unconditionally. Thanks for everything. I am so grateful I get to spend eternity with you!
These are my flowers he sent me at work. They are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love him!!!!

7 comments:

Linsey Allen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And I totally cracked up about the goofy laugh one!! I can totally hear it in my head and I am still laughing!! haha Hope you have a fun day!! Oh hey we are coming home next week, we need to get together!!

The Cook Clan said...

Happy belated anniversary. Brad is truely good to you. The flowers are really pretty. You guys make a cute couple and morgyn completes you.

Hild Family said...

What a sweet tribute! Brad is such a sweetie, and I also know his dad is very proud of him. He totally reminds me of Denny. We miss you guys! We will be coming home the weekend of April 12th. Maybe we can meet up.

Royal Princess Academy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I love you both and hope that you had a wonderful day!!! You are adorable together and Morgyn is Beautiful! LOVE YOU GUYS!! PS Gorgeous flowers...
-CACA

Cheri said...

Oh, Brad's goofy laugh, I totally know it.
Congrats on the anniversy. Our 6th is this Saturday and the kids keep calling it our married birthday.
You really are sweet. It very different getting to know someone online as opposed to in person. I've know you for a while, but a different side of you comes out on here. It's fun to see.

Kona & Jared Harper said...

I must say that you are lucky because he is a great guy!! but he is also lucky because what a great daughter of God he also has!! You two make a cute couple!! We will have to get together some time!!

Deidra said...

Happy anniversary! I love seeing friends hit milestone-- it just makes me happy for them! You guys are great!