Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged!!!!

TAG!!
Ten Years Ago: Well it's spring break right now, so it was probably Spring Break then. I was in Jr. High, and I was a real big GEEK!!! Tried to be cool, didn't work.

Five things I’ve done today:
1. Got up, got ready
2. Took Morgyn to daycare :( (I hate it!)
3. Went to work
4. Talked to my sisters (our daily ritual)
5. Went to sonic and got a yummy drink

What would I do if I became a millionaire Only 1 million: 1st thing i would do..... QUIT MY JOB and have another baby!!!! Go get boobs!! Go from inverted to BIG!!! Take my sissy's on a HUGE shopping spree, where money wasn't an issue. Build my Mommy her dream house.... and tear down my house a build a new one in it's spot. (I love my neighbors toooooo much!)

Many millions: Lots more shopping. Give money back to my dr's since some stupid lady stole it all!

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. State Farm Insurance
2. City of Burley Weed Puller, (yah i know it sucked but atleast i had a SWEET tan!)
3. Maurices
4. DL Evans Bank
5. Magic Valley Women's Health

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Diet Pepsi
3. Anything that is junk food!!!
4. Same
5.Same

Places I’ve lived:
1. Moscow Idaho
2.Burley, idaho
3. Twin Falls Idaho

Now I tag my Frara, Caca, Linsey

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sage, you crack me up! I can just picture you saying these things. Love it!

Royal Princess Academy said...

DERRRRRR you dork this made me giggle- thanks for the laugh!!!!!! Miss you girl...