Monday, March 24, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Morgyn is so funny! Cute pictures.

Royal Princess Academy said...

Looks like she had a great time!!!! How fun to be with your fam! I wish I could've seen ya... My address is 320 S. State #2 Richmond, UT 84333- if for some reason you are in Burley and want to drop that off to my mom... she and Jenna will be headed down here this weekend. Anyway Miss and love ya tons!

Cheri said...

Pease, please, please come! I was so excited for you to come last time, but you didn't get the chance. Such dissapointment. We will be here so come for games, food, whatever you have time for. Just give us a call.

Cheri said...

http://burley99.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-12T05%3A53%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

Hey Sage. Don't ask me how I found this, but I noticed Brad's name on the roll call, so I thought I'd give you the address in case he hasn't seen it yet. They are trying to get Brad's class reunion stuff together and wanted info on everyone. So there you go.

The Egan Family said...

Ok...so where is the picture of my Kid SCREAMING his head off with those blasted boots on? He is scared of them and screams everytime i put them on him. Thanks for a great weekend! Love you!

Royal Princess Academy said...

HI DEAREST... How's Momo? And how are you??? Are you guys coming home this weekend???? Hope to see ya if you are.. Love ya tons... hope all is well.