Could Morgan be more adorable! That is so funny, she really has so much personality. I love how your header it is so cute, I'm trying to figure out how to do something like that
haha!! she's so cute!! i've always wondered what goes through a kids head when they decide to put them on the wrong feet. they have a 50% chance they'll get it right, however they NEVER do! weird!
What's up Old Man. This is Nate. Good talking to you yesterday. Here is the link to our blog. Not the best at keeping it up to date, but we do post to it.
http://nate-and-em.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch and best of luck in the world of toilets.
Nate 859-250-7645
*Remember that time I kicked your trash wrestling on the mission. I think we were both bleeding by the end of it.....BUT I WON!
That could be Kendra, but I don't recognize that particular pair of shoes =). I love our girls and I am so glad they are friends, and that we are friends too!
This is hilarious. Both Brad and I got a good laugh out of this picture. SO cute. My blogspot is http://bradnataliegabebentley.blogspot.com/. Yesterday was lots of fun. It was fun to meet and hang out with you guys. We will have to do it again soon. My email address is natalieb@pwlaw.com. Hope you had a safe trip home!
Grew up in the great town of Burley. Married my best friend and have been married for 5 years. We have an amazingly adorable little girl. Morgyn Sara Hanks was born November 18, 2006. She is our pride and joy. We welcomed our second child on June 4th, 2009... Ryker Dennis Kay Hanks. He is truly a blessing and has completed our family. Brad works for Ferguson Enterprises which is a wholesale plumbing company and I have been working for the 5 OB/GYN's in Twin Falls part-time. We both LOVE our jobs and our grateful to be employed in this crazy economy. We are happy to be together and couldn't image our lives any different!
9 comments:
LoL! Too cute! I love your new blog look by the way.
Could Morgan be more adorable! That is so funny, she really has so much personality.
I love how your header it is so cute, I'm trying to figure out how to do something like that
cute baby.....never fails they are always on the wrong feet at my house too! I like the new blog background etc. Very classy!
haha!! she's so cute!! i've always wondered what goes through a kids head when they decide to put them on the wrong feet. they have a 50% chance they'll get it right, however they NEVER do! weird!
we love the hanks family and little morgyn. Have fun in Boise! We wanted to hang out with you, but we will soon!
Bradly-
What's up Old Man. This is Nate. Good talking to you yesterday. Here is the link to our blog. Not the best at keeping it up to date, but we do post to it.
http://nate-and-em.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch and best of luck in the world of toilets.
Nate
859-250-7645
*Remember that time I kicked your trash wrestling on the mission. I think we were both bleeding by the end of it.....BUT I WON!
That could be Kendra, but I don't recognize that particular pair of shoes =). I love our girls and I am so glad they are friends, and that we are friends too!
I am SO impressed with your teaching abilities. They should make you primary president. :)
my email: lisamoe21@hotmail.com
This is hilarious. Both Brad and I got a good laugh out of this picture. SO cute. My blogspot is http://bradnataliegabebentley.blogspot.com/. Yesterday was lots of fun. It was fun to meet and hang out with you guys. We will have to do it again soon. My email address is natalieb@pwlaw.com. Hope you had a safe trip home!
Post a Comment