
Isn't she soooooooooo stinkin cute! Sara aren't you proud that when she gets in trouble your NAME is blurted out. She acts just like you. This is my little ray of SUNSHINE. We went campin last weekend and yes I allowed her to get horribly dirty. Our friend Kim kept taking lots of pictures and when she had her up on the four-wheeler this is how she sat. I couldn't resist. She was totally irratated to have to sit and get pictures. Hmmm i just love her, she brightens my day. Hope ya had a laugh today!
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
7 comments:
We've tried! For the last four times we've come to Twin and we've gone over to your house and called and YOU'RE NEVER HOME! never. So my email is cheri_ross@msn.com. I'd love to hear all about your weekend.
The shirt Morg is wearing in the last post is so stinkin cute! I think I'm the only mom on earth who doesn't have one and I'm so jealous. I want matching ones for my girls.
she's so cute! and i'll let you know when we decide to add an addition to the fam!! i'm so not ready for kids yet!! i'll just keep admiring yours!
Yeah I would love to help you no problem..
Hey, I love the new blog background!!!
I love that she is crossing her arms in total annoyance! So funny.
That picture makes me laugh so hard! What a cutie! I really like your new background by the way!
Morgan is so stinking cute! Love that expression it just tells it like it is. Love your blog!
Post a Comment