Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Morgyn!

This last weekend we celebrated Morgyn's 2nd birthday a couple days early. We had so much fun. I didn't know that I would get so into it. I am so thankful for my family who made the trek down and my wonderful neighbors and friends that are so willing to give up a Saturday night and spend it with Morgyn. Let's just say that she was very spoiled. It was so fun to see her reaction when she opened her presents. She didn't get a nap all day and was pretty tired but she still was a trooper. Happy Birthday Sissy! We love you! Here are some fun pictures of this awesome night!

Getting ready to dig in!
The super awesome cow girl boots from Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Keesy!

The princess bling from her cousins!

The awesome birthday cake Grandma made Morgyn!

The new stroller she has been dying to receive!

Her 2 out of 4 pairs of Princess shoes from Tia Jo!

The leftovers of the butterfly pinata!

The Birthday Surprise!
We decided to do something fun to tell our family our exciting news! We placed this card in the pinata and once it fell our Morgyn picked it up and I asked Grandpa Tim to read it to her. Priceless! My dad was ecstatic! Grandpa Dean and Grandma Sherri's face was amazing. We are so grateful for a wonderful family and friends! I don't know what we would do without them. We are so excited for the next couple of months and the expansion of our family!
(**I forgot to add this... my due date is June 20th and I am about 9 1/2 weeks!)

26 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun birthday party !!! And What great news!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!

**nicke... said...

how fun for morgyn!!!! i loved the princess shoes! so super cute! and how awesome that you are going to have another baby!!! congratulations! i got a little teary when i read that and saw how you told your family. how fun! congrats!

Deidra said...

So who had a better birthday? Morgyn or Grandma & Grandpa?!

Congrats! How exciting. You and Brad did pretty well for yourselves with the first one, so I'm sure the second one will be just as adorable!

the h fam. said...

yay!!! how fun you're preggo!!! congrats!!

Jaimee said...

How fun! Congrats on the pregnancy!! So when's the due date? Do you know yet?

The Cook Clan said...

Happy Birthday Morgyn! Good luck with the new baby! Congrats.

The Egan Family said...

Happy Birthday Princess Morgyn "Sara"! I love you! Congrats sissy! So thankful I have you to provide me with the sweetest niece and hopefully more! I cant wait to see "it"! haha I am so happy for you sis! Thanks for being the best!!! Olive Juice!

Kathleen said...

Happy birthday Morgyn! What a fun party! Beautiful birthday cake.

What a great way to share the news! I am so excited for you guys!

Hild Family said...

What a fun party! That's a great way to announce your pregnancy. Some people are so creative. Congrats! When are you due??

Stephanie said...

Congrats Sage. I hope that you are feeling well and that all goes well for you guys. It looks like you had a fun birthday party.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Morgyn!

How exciting! Morgyn will be a great big-sis for sure!

Royal Princess Academy said...

congrats! Very exciting and Happy Birthday Morgyn!!!!

Karli said...

Sage that is so awesome, congradulations you two!!!

Steven and Jennifer said...

Congrat! What a fun time for you guys.

Jeff and Amy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That was a cute way to share the news! Hey, text or call me one of these days- my phone got wet and I lost all the phone #'s from that phone-

Didi & Jason said...

SHANIQUA!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS CHICK!!!

Jaimee said...

Hey Sage! We're having our baby at home same as with Jakobie. I'm pretty sure Brenda doesn't deliver at the hospital. If you have questions about it.... let me know!

Gillett Family said...

:) very cute :) it was priceless lol I still can't believe she's 2!!!!

Manuel and Chelsea said...

Congrats on the exciting news! Morgyn is so cute, as I am sure the baby will be as well. Looks like you guys are doing good.

Heather K said...

Looked like a fun 2nd birthday party for Morgyn. I hate that they are too big for naps everyday. he he CONGRATS ON THE BABY NEWS! Darling idea in the pinata. I hope to get prego soon again too!

Bateman said...

Happy Birthday Morgyn! We are super excited for you to have a sibling! What a fun way to tell your family! Welcome the wonderful world of two! Two years old and two kids! What fun! I decided to write today because today is her actual birthday! We think you are great!

A Plane Family Story said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like she had so much fun. I was thinking when I started reading this entry that I was suprised that you hadn't had another little one. Congradulations on the exciting news!!

Linsey Allen said...

Happy Birthday Morgie!! Yeah I am so excited for you and the new addition!!! That is so fun!! I hope you are feeling good and all is going well. Hang in there!! It is worth it!!!!

Cheri said...

Oh, I wish we could have been there! We had so much fun hanging out a few weeks ago. You guys need to come stay at our place for a weekend sometime soon. We get lonely out here.
Seeing the birthday pictures made me get all teary thinking about when we had Ethan's first and second birthday in that house, and Lauren's first birthday in that house. Now Morgyn has had two birthday's there.
And I also got teary when I saw how you told everyone about the new baby! How fun. Now I really really want to know what your having! I know you guys want a girl, but I'm crossing my fingers for a boy! You don't know what your missing, ha!

Jessica said...

congratulations!

Lindsay Brown said...

It was fun to read about Morgyn's b-day party and the big news! We are so happy for you! Claire's b-day is June 21st!

Hope you are feeling well!