I decided to follow in my super amazing friend Jana's footsteps and list the things I am thankful for!
- My super sweet and amazing hubby.
-My beautiful daughter Morgyn
-Our baby in my tummy.
-Seeing a heartbeat..... after you couldn't hear the heartbeat.
-My twin sister
-My baby sister
-My best friend Jo.
-My coworkers
-My friends who are always there for me!
-5 amazing doctors/bosses
-My parents
-My neighbors (who I have adopted as in laws)
-Hearing Morgyn say I love you!
-My nephews!
-My amazing sister in law. She inspires me. It's not easy taking your 6 year old to his chemo treatments once a month!
-My grandparents
-Brad's dad
-Brad's uncle.... who has treated Brad like a son.
-Seeing Morgyn stare at our picture of Jesus and then her telling me who it is.
-Temple blessings
-My talents
-My husband's talents
-My little Lucy
-Our jobs.... thankful we still have one in this crazy economy.
Honestly there is so much to be thankful for... but here's a few. I am just thankful that I have a life. I get to wake up every morning and spend time with my family and take on the world
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
3 comments:
What a neat post! Hope you guys enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Did you make it up to Park City? You will have to let us know when you are up this way again so we can hang out. BTW-Morgyn gets cuter everyday.
Hey, congrats you guys! We are so happy for you. Hope all is going well and we can't wait to see you guys soon.
I am thankful for Brad's dad too. I think about him every year around this time. Brad learned how to work, treat women, and laugh from his dad. Brad is the person he is because of his dad.
Will you please have Brad contact me? I am glad I found your blog. I was wondering how he was doing.
Marcie Bowers Miller
bowemarc@gmail.com
Post a Comment