It doesn't get BETTER than THIS!!! I had to post the pictures of the concert. It was AMAZING!!!! They did such a good job. I do think this one was better than the last (but i think that is due to the seating.) We had GREAT seats and I was there with my friends so that made it better!
Jessica Simpson was the opening band....... she was terrible. Awful. Annoying. I always thought she sang pretty good but she wasn't on fire this night. She had all this sentimental crap. She kept talking about her past relationship and how "he" was abusing and controlling. Save it. For all you that are wondering..... No she is definitely not FAT and yes she did grab "herself" and run off the stage and say, "I gotto pee!" Totally disgusting. But..... the Boys made up for it! I had a blast and was glad I got to go. Thanks Brad for being an amazing hubby and taken care of Morg. I missed my fam a lot though.... and was ready to be home.







10 comments:
It looks like you had a blast at your concert! I'm so jelous! I've never been to see those guys yet... some day. I think you look great too! I could hardly tell you're prego in any of those pictures. No, we don't know what we're going to have. We thought we'd let it be a suprise...
Looks like fun! And by the way since I haven't commented in a while, I'm SO excited for you to have a little boy!!! And you look so cute pregnant! Let me know if there is going to be a shower- I'd love to see you and hang out sometime!
Yes this is so fun to see everyone and where life has taken each of us! Your family is so beautiful and congratulations on baby #2! And yes I think it has been about 2years to the date that we saw each other last! I am working full time right now in an accounting department!Peyton is in full time preschool and will start kindergarten this fall! Its so crazy how fast he has grown and how time flies! I am so very happy right now! Things finally took a change for me and Im with the most amazing guy ever! We are thinking of adding child #2 sometime in the near future and at that point I will stay home! What about you?? You working? Where are you guys living! Oh this feels so good to catch up! Thank you internet!
Oh sage sounds like you had so much fun! Good pic's too! So cool!
love ya
what a blast!!!! How fun. I have always wondered what Jessica Simpson was like in concert- I am glad you had a good time!
I was wondering when you were going to post about the concert. Looks like fun! Jessica Simpson has issues for sure. You look cute and how fun to go with gal pals! Looks like you had awesome seats!
How fun!!! I am jealous too.
OH fun!!! Looks like you had a great time. And what awesome seats!! Totally jealous! I found the pic the other day of us at Emerson Drive....good times!
Looks like you had a most excellent time and y'all look hot. I am glad you were able to get away and have fun! LOVE ya!
hey there, looks like the concert was great. You are getting so close to having that little one. We are so excited. Morgyn will love having a brother. Can't wait to get together with you guys again. Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment