I had to post this super cute picture of Morgyn. It's super cute because..... even though she has a scuff on her nose and a BIG purple goose egg on her forehead she is still so VERY VERY CUTE. Look at her BLUE EYES. She got mad at me the other night and went running to hit me and tripped and fell and hit the edge of the computer desk.... I felt so bad but....... that's what ya get when you hit your Mom! She is such a doll... despite the naughty spells sometimes, she is the highlight of our lives and I don't know what we would do without her.

(this picture doesn't give it justice.....)

See the diagonal line?? Yep that's it!
And then the other pictures. I truly have a "dollbaby" as some would call it. She loves to be pretty. The other day Brad picked her up from school early and still had some time to kill before I got home. Morg constantly asks for "Branny!" So Brad took her to the salon to see HER Branny. (Brandy is one of our really good friends!) And this is how she came home! She was so proud to walk inside and show me what Brandy did. It was so cute. I wish I had it recorded. She kept saying "Mom! Yook at me hair!" Brandy put her in the big salon chair and played with her hair, equipped with a SUPER cute bow to match baby Lashae! Thanks Brandy for loving my daughter as your own and makin' her day! Now our girls are Twiners!

5 comments:
She is a little doll baby! So pretty. I love the semi side pony tail, too. It's not hideous like the one my grandma always forced me into when I was a little girl. The horrible one that stuck out at a weird angle right above the ear. It was horrible.
I can't believe I didn't call and tell you we were having a baby. How rude of me! I actually didn't call anyone, other than my mom that is. And then I had Lauren tell her. I kept getting people acting all funny about it like they thought we were being irresponsible, or like they thought we didn't know what we were doing. It was kind of weird, so I started feeling self consious about it and didn't feel like telling anyone anymore. But I'm over that now. I'm just excited and can't wait for him to get here! I'll have to give you a call.
Yeah Anytime! :) She is just so stinken cute! I have lots more bow's that we can match too! :) I knew I would be in trouble when I had a GIRL! Oh well it's fun :)
P.S. Landon still needs his date with Mo, He keeps telling me he didn't get to take her to his room and watch a movie :) Oh boy :)
Cute bows! gosh its a good thing she looks like me! hahaha Brandy the bow are adorabe.....id be careful posting stuff on these things....ppl like to copy and make profit off other other ppls excellent ideas. its to bad.....
She is darling- bumps, scrapes, and all! Girls are so much fun.
She still looks beautiful even with the bumps and bruises. Her and tanner could definitely become partners in crime. You and Brandy will have to teach me how to make those cute bows and stuff for my little girl!!
Post a Comment