Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Morg had a hat that she wanted everyone to see! Today Morgyn's dad got her ready for school and failed to dress her in green. When I went to pick her up she came "bouncing" around the corner and said "Yook Mom!" She had this super cute hat on. The whole way home she told me about her hat and that she wanted her Dad to see it. And as you can see she still has it on.

She is so fun to take pictures of!

I love that you can kinda see that she still has a little bit of red hair.

The newest fascination...... when I picked her up from school her teacher told me she lifted her shirt up today and said "Miss Annette, Yook at my baby in my belly." Tonight when I told her to stand still so i could take a picture this is what she did! Hmmmmm....

And I love this pose! She is a dolly!

6 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Haha! How cute! She is just giving you a sneak peak at her Mardi Gras moves for next year! JK :)

Tasha said...

Hey Sage it is Tasha, I found your blog through Tanille's. Your daughter is so cute! We need to get together and do another girls night.

~ said...

Holy cow, I think she looks just like you. Your right she is a doll. Hope everything is going good with your pregnancy. We'll have to get together sometime.

Jenny n' Sam said...

See just like I said at the game, she is always happy! So dang cute.

Gillett Family said...

That's so cute! Sage, Maybe you should stop walking around the house and lifting up your shirt!! :) j/k she is a GOOFY GIRL!!! and we love her :)

Royal Princess Academy said...

Nice hat! How fun- holidays are always funner when you are a kid.....