Sage said the labs and x-rays came back good, but they are still waiting to hear back from the Dr. if they will release him today or if he will need to be monitored for a few more days.
We are crossing all our fingers and toes!
-Sara-
Posted by Sage Hanks at 11:09 AM
10 comments:
Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so adorable and I want to kiss those chubby cheeks too!!! He has such gorgeous skin, I love that olive tone he has to it, he is so handsome! Over the weekend Kathleen told everyone how you had Ryker, we are so excited for you! He is so adorable and I'm so glad everything looks okay, I bet you can't wait to take your adorable little man home!!!
Congratulations!! He is so adorable!
This picture is definetly Brad's boy. The other pictures look a lot like Morgan though. Congratulation and good luck. I'm so glad you finally get to have him home.
Sage, Congrats, he is so stinkin adorable. Hope everything goes well and you will be able to bring your little angel home soon. You are in our prayers!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
he is soooooo cute i cant believe it! i hope he comes home soon!
I am so glad I checked your blog! He is so cute! Congratulations. Brandon, Addie, and I want to come meet him when you are feeling up to it. I know how it can be with all the visiters and just wanting to be with the baby. So let us know when would be a good time.
We are so excited for your family. Little boys are so fun! We are glad you were able to bring him home. Our e-mail is minmec_8@live.com CONGRATULATIONS!
We'll keep our fingers crossed! He's a cutie.
What a precious little man! Good Luck- I hope you can bring him home soon!
What a cutie!!! He looks so much like Morgyn. I can't wait to meet the him.
oh, and how do you look so good so soon after having a baby?
Post a Comment