It's me!!! And yessssss we are FINALLY home. Ryker got to come home Monday afternoon. It has been the week from %&(#@&%(#@&%()#@&%)(#&. We made it though, but it's not over. He still has an "infiltrate" (that is what they are calling it) in his right lung. Which is not necessarily pneumonia but could be. His respiratory breathing levels are back to normal and the labs all came back normal except 1. He is improving but still has a cloudy "thing" in his lung. With antibiotics it is getting better. It's been a long 5 days in the hospital. He looks and acts like a normal baby they were just takin precautions. We were given 2 options...... 1 stay 2-3 days more in the hospital and do IV antibiotics or give him oral antibiotics and take him home. We chose option 2. We felt good about it and will take him back on Wednesday for more labs, x-rays, and to see the doctor. He is still really susceptible to getting sicker. We are trying to be very careful so that he doesn't get sicker. We are so grateful for all the prayers, phone calls and visitors. I have AMAZING parents who have been here to help us. I am so grateful for the priesthood and the many blessings and prayers that have been answered the last couple of days. And to my amazing sister who has called every hour, everyday to keep me company and to keep my spirits up THANK YOU! You are the best! I have a billion pictures to post! We had an awesome deliver despite being induced at 37 weeks but hey I am NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE. Sometime in the next couple of days I will try and post some pictures and tell all about our CRAZY adventure. I did say with this baby i wanted a spontaneous delivery and that is what I got. Thanks to all of you........
Deagan McCoy Barnes is HERE!!!!!
16 years ago
16 comments:
Yeah for being home! That's always my favorite part about having a baby, getting to go home. We very glad to hear he's doing alright. Can't wait to come visit!
Sage, first of all congratulations on a super cute baby boy!! I love the name and the hair! We've been out of town on and off that last few weeks, so I feel totally out of the loop! I'm glad your little guy was able to come home. Hang in there! Things will get better! I sure had fun at girls night. It would be fun to do again and see all these new babies. Take Care.
Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful! Well, y'all will be in our prayers, but hang in there!
Congrats! I'm glad you're all home and doing better. Keep us posted!
That is so nice that you are able to be home, CONGRATS!! Hope everything goes ok, and can't wait to see pictures.
He is so cute. Hope things settle down and you can enjoy being a family of 4. Hope you can get some rest in there somewhere. CONGRATULATIONS.
We are so glad you are home and now can start adjusting to being a family of 4. Our family thinks he is adorable. We love seeing the pictures. Sage, don't over due it. We love you guys!
Yeah for being home! That's a relief I am sure... We are so glad that he's doing well and that things are looking up! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to see more pics!!
Congrats Sage and Brad! Ryker is just precious...what a cute boy! I can only imagine the stress you guys have been feeling. We have been thinking of you. We will give you a call sometime this weekend so that we can bring dinner over some evening. We hope little Ryker's health continues to improve! He is a lucky boy to have such great parents and an adorable older sister!
Still can't get the Internet but was able to get online at work to find your blog and see the most beautiful grand kids ever!!! We love you and have you in our prayers. Grma & Pa Clark
Congrats Brad, Sage & cute little Morgan!!! What a sweet little boy you now have in your family!! I can't believe how much he looks like Morgan!!! So darn cute!! I hope everything continues to go well and that Ryker gets all better!!! We love you and can't wait to see this cute little boy!!!
Did you notice your baby counter still has 9 days to go. But you've been holding that cutie for a few days now. What a lucky momma.
So glad that you guys are home! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Love the name! I always get comments on my Ryker! Hope everything is well. Congrats..
Congrats! He's really cute! I'm glad he's doing better. You have a cute little family!
Love ya, talked to Brad this afternoon, he was excited about you bringing lunch. I'm here for you, pictures are so cute! I'm so excited for you! Remember you have a sister-in-law around the corner, glad the pump is working, what can I do to help? You are in our thoughts and prayers, take care!!
Post a Comment